Chapter 9: Leave Y/N Alone

Jungkook's POV

After we got mobbed after the candy store yesterday......I feared going there ever again

ANYWAYS

Y/N is the most beautiful, cuddly human being out there. But, she is refusing to give me cuddles because she's doing school-work. I HAVE SCHOOL WORK BUT I CUDDLE WITH HER FIRST THEN I DO IT. She's in her last year of high school and I'm nearly done with with my first year of college. I technically have more work, but I give her cuddles! Speaking of which I have an essay to do GOTTA BLAST

Y/N's POV
"Kookie, can you help me?" I've been having trouble with this math problem.

He walked over and looked at it and walked away.....I should've known better.

"I need to go shopping later, wanna come with?"

"Will there be carrots?"

I looked at him with confusion

"Nah Just Kidding, I'll go"

*Time Skip*

We walked into a couple of stores and I got Jungkook to hold all my bags. :)

"Y/N!" I heard someone scream.

I hid my face. I was coming out of the dressing room when my wrist was held. "You stole my Jungkookie!" Oh god. I tried to say something but I just couldn't. "I-I" I barely said a word.

"Y/N! The hyungs called its almost dinner time!" I heard Jungkook yell. She pulled my hair and dragged me to the wall. Tears were threatening to fall.

"He is MINE. Understand? Break up with him. If you don't do that. I'm coming after you" she brought a pocket knife by my face and told me to go.

Tears were streaming down my face and I ran into Jungkook's arms. I was afraid. He dropped my bags and held me. A bunch of workers surrounded us and strangers asking what had happened.

Jungkook and I went home with several clothes to last me a while. I heard my phone blasting with notifications so I went on it.

They were tweets

@/WERESORRYY/N
I'm so sorry for everything I've said
@/Y/Nisbeautiful
You're amazing haters are losers!

After looking at a chain of tweets it led me to BTS_twt.

@/BTS_twt
Leave Y/N Alone #JK

I'm so lucky to have him. I saw him doing something on his phone on his bed so I went behind him and cuddled the back of him.

He smiled.

So did I

THX FOR REAADDINNGGG! If you want to go check out my other stories and I would greatly appreciate that! Please don't be a silent reader and tell me how this story is :)
*Not Edited*