Chapter 17 - Always

Y/N POV
Why did this have to be this way.......?

Jungkook's POV

Y/N is amazing but overreacting in the restaurant was horrible. I was beyond furious. I wasn't in the mood to be interviewed to why my girlfriend spilled ice cream on our waitress.

"Kook" she called.

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jeon Jungkook"

FYI, I'm older than her.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked aggressively. I saw her look down, "can I explain?" she asked quietly . "Go ahead" Now to think of it, I never asked her why she did it.

"Well when we were in the restaurant, the waitress was touching your hand and getting way to close-"

"Really? I have you so why would I give a damn that she was near me?" She gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes. "Let me finish! So as I was saying, she was getting way to close and then you were of course way to busy with your damn cake to realize that monkey ass gave you her number! So I was pissed!" I came to the realization that she did it for me. She spilled ice cream on the waitress for me.

Dang

I'm stupid.

Y/N's POV

I widened my eyes as Jungkook suddenly hugged me. "Why the hell are you still with me?" He whispered into my ear. "Because I love you" and that's when I felled my shirt get a little wet. I pulled out of the hug seeing him crying. "Why are you crying" I said grabbing his chin.

"Your just so damn good to me" I would've said 'I know' but nahhhh

"You are too"

"No I was being all mean"

"That's okay"

"Why do you always forgive me?"

We both stared deeply into each other's eyes

"Because I know we'll always love each other" we pecked each other's lips.

2K!?!!????!! THANK YOUUUUUUUU
THIS BOOK IS GETTING SO MUCH READS
I AM SO THANKFULLLLL
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTEEEE

I'm going to start shoutouts for the people who vote on the chapter first:)

Shoutout:

-peachypjm
lucyheartfilialucy

(There will usually be one, they just happened to vote at the same time😀)
Thanks for voting!💖💖💖

ily💖
Insta: @/donttouchjiminsfaceu
Signing off,
Sam🎀