Chapter 10 - You Liar

"Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook was furious. Were those pictures of Y/N and Jimin real? How could his hyung do that to him after all these years?

"Hey Kook" Jimin calmly said drinking up his soda.

"Don't 'hey kook ' me you Jerk!"

"Jungkook-ah! Don't speak to me that way!"

"so what? Your not even my real hyung! Nor do you act like one" Jungkook tears were threatening to fall. He loved his hyung, he was his favorite but that was never revealed.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. He was highly concerned for the younger one. Had he done something wrong? What did he do?

"Jungkook" Jimin said kindly holding the younger's shoulders.

"What happened? You can tell Hyung." Jungkook saw the kindness and care in his eyes.

Jungkook regrets acting that way with his hyung, he's the most kindest after all.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and showed Jimin the picture. Jimin and Y/N kissing.

Jimin was speechless. Why was this on the internet? Where did Kook find it?

"You don't have anything to say do you?" Jungkook said fighting back tears.

Before Jimin could say anything Jungkook slammed the door shut and went to kitchen to grab a drink of water. Those pictures were real.

Y/N. You said you loved me. I'm the only one for you. You liar.

Speaking of which where is she? Whatever, it doesn't matter.

Jungkook went out for a walk to clear his mind. Y/N, you liar

You liar

You liar

He was still in shock, Y/N is the perfect girl for him and how is Army reacting finding those pictures?

Jungkook went back to the dorm after an hour of so, finding Y/N home

Cliffhanger! Whoops🤷‍♀️

I hope y'all enjoyed :)

Please vote and comment

What will Jungkookie say or do to you?
I'll update Saturday night or Sunday :)
If I update any later that I'm a horrible person I'm sorry
Insta: @/donttouchjiminsfaceu