Chapter 20 : The 8th Member

*10 years later*

"Jeon Jungkook! I swear to god if you scare my baby one more time, I'll smack the life out of you!" Jungkook chuckled at the words his wife spoke. "Babe, I got this! I've watched my Dad raise me for like.....a long time" Y/N shook her head in response.

"Minah come to mommy!" You yelled hoping to get your daughter's attention.......which you did not get

"I swear to god, Jungkook! One of these days, I will murder you!" You yelled tackling him so he can't chase after their daughter. Before you knew it, you were on top of him and your faces were so close. OF COURSE YALL KISSED GTFO

"Dad, can I have $50- Eww! Get a room!" It was of course, your first child and son, minjin. You rolled your eyes and headed towards your son to give him a kiss. "Mom, I'm 12, I need money, not kisses!" Suddenly Jungkook popped up from behind you, "your 12 kid, get good grades, study hard, get a good job, then maybe I'll hand ya over some cash" he said. Minjin pouted.

"Ugh, whatever! Anyways! Your uncles are coming over!" You yelled at the children.

(I'm currently debating whether to give y'all a 3rd kid or not ;)

"Y/N! ITS YOUR SECOND BIAS!" Ah.....it was Jimin.....

"SHE'S MY SISTER GET OUT OF THE WAY" Minah literally growled
"Minahhhhhh!"
"Go away, Y/N, show me that cutie you named after me!" Why is everyone so- ugh.....

"She's there" you pointed at the child playing with her elephants.

"It's those damn mood swings, she always as a bunch when she's pregnant" Jimin said.

"YOUR GONNA FUCKING BREAK MY SISTER! ANOTHER ONE? DONT YALL HAVE 5 OR SOME SHIT" I yelled. They don't stop........yuck.

"J-jimin" Minah suddenly went into Jimin's arms. Jimin holding her tight. "S-she's s-so m-mean!" She sobbed pointing at me. What the fuck, why is she crying?

"I-I just l-love you, and our babies b-but, s-she do-DOESNT understand!" She continually sobbed onto his chest. I silently mouthed to Jimin, "did you bring the satanic children?" The kids are a mess....just as bad as Minah..

"No" he mouthed back. I sighed in relief and watched my sister cry onto Jimin. "Hey Y/N, I'm gonna make cookies in your kitchen" she suddenly hopped off of Jimin and left to go make cookies. "What the f-"  "Jungkook!" You yelled pointing at your guys 3 year old daughter. He giggled it off.

"WE'RE HERE, WE WOULDVE BEEN HERE EARLIER IF JIMIN DIDN'T-" suddenly Yoongi shut up the minute Jimin put his hand on his mouth. What happened there? Eh

We all greeted each other and scattered all over the house. "Jungkook!" You called for your husband, who decided to play video games with Taehyung, and Taeyang, Taehyung's daughter.

"Huh" he called back

"COME HERE YOU ASSHOLE I SWEAR TO GOD" Jungkook never really stopped playing those video games.....he probably won't stop though.

"Uh-uh, we have kids in this house" he placed his finger on my lip. "Did anyone bring their wives, or just themselves?" You whined to your husband. "I dunno. Can I go back now?" He asked. "Where's minjin?" You asked wondering where your son went. "I think he's playing some games with Jihee and. Soojung" "which ones are Jihee and Soojung?"

"Namjoon And Jin Hyung's daughter and Yoongi Hyung's son duh" he looked at you as if you were stupid. "They're so many of them!" Jungkook chuckled at your comment.

"Anyways, can you ask Jin Oppa, to help me with the cooking?" "sure...can i help?" "No." Jungkook nodded, knowing you would never allow him to cook...well besides ramen that iis.

*3 hours later*

"I swear to god, Jungkook!" You yelled at your husband, for he was once again scaring Minah (your dayghter) with a spatula. "Alright, i'll stop........after i get a kiss!" Jungkook puckered his lips ready for your lips. Eh, you couldn't help it. "Now, go get minjin, minah, and the rest of those satanic brats"

"My Jihee? She is NOT a satanic brat, the rest are...but her? uh no!" Jin scolded you for calling her a satanic brat.

You all sat down at the dinner table. You looked around seeing the members, the kids, ah. You are so happy. "I love this"

"Hm" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "I love you, our kids, our members," you cuddles up in his chest. "MOM, DAD! CUT IT WITH THE PDA!" Minjin yelled.

"Alright everyone, SHUT UP" Yoongi suddenly announced. "Cheers, to 11 years of knowing Y/N! It was definetly a great choice of her being our 8th Member"

Everyone cheered and smiled at you. Jungkook hugged you tight showing you his bunny smile. "I love you~" "I love you too" you smiled.

*4 am*

"Ah, today has been a great day" you told Jungkook. He held onto your waist. "It definetly has....Y/N?"

"yeah"

"The kids are sleeping......"

"and?"

WELL LETS LEAVE IT THERE

YALL HAD A ARMY OF KIDS

OKAY JK

YALL HAD LIKE HOW MANY KIDS YOU WANT

SO YEAHHH

GOoOD LLUcCK

The 8th Member :)

------------------------

if u acc made it to the end idk why u did

OML 4K? YALL ARE INSANE. Anyways! I started this story in november and it's finally completed, I'm a pretty bad writer in my opinion, so  i was shook when I saw this many epople read this crappy book.

For the Last time,

Signing off,

Sam💖✨

Shoutout:

AmourJhayzshipper4
Thanks for voting 💖