Chapter 15 - Mine

Jungkook and Y/N realized that they haven't been on a date for a while so they decided to go tonight. You wore a beautiful dress and Jungkook wore a nice suit. You held hands and walked to the limousine etc. (IM SORRY I JUST WANNA GO TO THR JUICY PART)

"Y/N, has anyone told you how adorable your nose is?"

"Jungkook, has anyone told you how weird you are?"

Jungkook and you smiled at each other. You love him, he loves you. "Y/N, it's been like almost a year since we've been together, it's been the best choice I've ever made. I wanna grow old you Y/N, forever and ever and ever and ever and EVER!" Jungkook was so adorable you couldn't handle him. You smiled at his kindness and silliness. "Right back at ya" you told him not willing to repeat ALLLLLL of his sayings.

We got into the fancy restaurant holding each other's hands. Jungkook asked for a table for 2 and you both sat down staring at each other's eyes.

*Time Skip*
Jungkook and you ate and chatted. A sudden waiter change came up but you didn't mind. "What would you like for desert?" She asked. The waitress put her hand over Jungkook's and his eye widened. You didn't mind at first, maybe it was a simple "accident".

The waiter rerturned with your ice cream sundae and Jungkook's chocolate cake. As she handed the Jungkook his cake, she passed something to his hand. Out of curiosity you snatched it out of his hand. On the other hand, Jungkook focused on his cake and the waitress scrunched up her nose.

Minah
555-555
Call me Hottie 💖
💋💋💋💋

THAT DISGUSTING LITTLE- (A/N I'm a holy Child istg) you raised you eyesrbrows and widened your eyes.
"Excuse me! I need something!" You told the lady. She turned to you, you dropped the ice cream sundae straight on her head. "He's mine you sl*t!" Jungkook looked at you Shocked. He was furious, you come to have a good time not to get your girlfriend spill ice cream on the waitress and have it all over news sites
Jungkook left a $100 bill on table and snatched your arm aggressively

He held your arm until you were inside the car. You both sat in silence.

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe Y/N just did that!

We sat in silence until I took a deep breath.

"You just humiliated me"
..............................................................................
Whoops I made Jungkoooooook sound like a jeerrkk 🤧
1K READS?!?!?! THANK YOOUUUU SOOOO MUCHHHH ILYYYSMM
Sorry I left y'all on a cliffhanger🧗‍♀️
SCHOOL IS KILLING ME I COULNT EVEN UPDATE FOR A WHILE😭😭
I'll update twice next week :)

Thanks for reading <3
Insta: @/donttouchjiminsfaceu

💖💖💖💖