Part 3

(Cole's POV) 

 I see Gillian walking down the hallway. Somebody looks good with brown hair. I wave to her. She waves back and smiles. I hear her humming. It's cute when she does that. There's no why in hell Liam's getting that girl. I think back to what Louis said earlier.

"Liam likes her, back off." Wow, the guy think's i'm scared of Liam. He's like 5'10 teddy bear. Oh shit. She probably likes teddy bears. I pull out my phone to check what time it was. It's 6:45, 15 minutes until show time. I walk quickly to our dressing room. I toss on the clothes that were laid out for me. The band and I do our pre-show ritual. We grab our mics and we're off. 

 We start off with a mash-up of Rihanna, Adele, Dev, Gym Class Hero's and Cobra Starship. Next we do Moves Like Jagger/PTY. We end it all with How To Love and our song Don't Run Away. It's a busy night. Next is One Direction then Gillian gets a huge welcome thing. 

 (Liam's POV)

IM5 just finsihed their set. Now it's our turn! I pop a few gummy bears in my mouth. We have our group huddle. I grab my mic. I look over and see Cole talking to Gillian. Wow, I never thought I'd get so protective over a girl who probably doesn't even notice me. I sigh and get ready to perform. Na Na Na starts off, What Makes You Beautiful ends it. The guys of IM5 come out on stage with us, we're getting ready to introduce Gillian. 

"You all know her from Youtube, magazines and probably all over the world oh, and her sister Pixie Lott!. Please Welcome the lovley Gill Lott!" says Louis. Josh hit's the drums and Joey his the first key. She starts to sing my favorite. 'Broken Arrow." I always thought 'Mamma Do' was first? 

"What do you do when you're stuck,

Because the one that you love,

Has pushed you away,

And you can't deal with the pain,

And now you're trying to fix me,

Mend what he did,

I'll find the piece that i'm missing,

But I still miss him,

I miss him, i'm missing him,

Oh I miss him, I miss him i'm missing him

And you're sitting in the front row,

Wana be first in line,

Sitting by my window,

Giving me all your time,

You could be my hero,

If only I could let go,

But his love has still hit me,

Like a broken arrow.

Like a broken arrow.

He's the thorn in my flesh

That I can't take out

He's stealing my breath

When you're around,

And now you're trying to convince me,

He wasn't worth it,

But you can't complete me,

It's the thought that he's missing,

I miss him, I'm missing him,

Oh I miss him I miss him, i'm missing him,

And you're standing in the front row,