Part 11

Liam and I cleaned up the mess of cupcakes all over our hotel room. We headed over to mine and Faith's room. We had a plan that all four of us were going to watch a movie!

 Faith and Niall were snuggled up. We decided to watch Mean Girls. Half way threw the movie Niall and Faith passed out. Liam took out his phone. He snapped a picture of the two sleeping.

"You know, they're gonna kill you." I whisper to him. 

"Oh yeah, probably, but I have my cupcake covered girlfriend to protect me!" I start to giggle. He holds his phone up.

"Smile!" I laugh and smile big. We countinue watching the movie. Liam fell asleep before me, so I shut the movie off. 

******

(The Next Morning) 

(Faith's POV)

 I wake up in Niall's arms. I don't move so he won't wake up. I can feel his heart beat moving quickly. I realize I'm in love with the boy who's holding me tightly in his arms. All of a sudden Niall kisses me softly on the lips, I was stunned but tried to look like I was still asleep.

"I love you Faith." I hear him whisper quitly in my ear. I smile and turn myself over so I'm facing him.

"I love you to Niall." a huge smile scatters across his face. He leans in and kisses my forehead. I try to get up.

"Niall, let go of mee!" 

"Um, no."

"Dude, I need food." he lets go of me faster than you could say his name. I look around to find that Liam and Gill were gone. Niall and I head down to the lobby to find everyone sitting at a table eating. Niall and I sit down beside Liam and Gill. 

"Oh, look who's up!" laughs Liam. Louis starts to laugh.

"Thank god Liam and Gill were in the room, or things would have gotten out of hand!" Harry and Zayn just loose it. 

"Thank god!" says Zayn. I start blush. Niall's smiling. 

"Oh, Nialler's smiling!" Liam awes poking his tummy, which makes him laugh harder. 

"Okay, guys. Just eat, we'll talk about Niall's problems later." snaps Paul. Gill and Liam just loose it. I'm surprised she's not on the floor dying! 

"So what's it like being 16 Gill?" Harry askes Gill. 

"Um, well, it's no different than being 15? I got cupcakes, so." Niall smiles at Liam. Louis winks at Gill, Harry and Zayn go into a giggle fit. 

"What's funny?" askes Gill, who is clearly confused. Liam rolls his eyes. 

"Come on guys, lay off." 

"Got the final word from Daddy Direction!" I say with a laugh.

(Gill's POV)

 I didn't know what the guys meant. Well, I kinda did but i didn't wanna jump to conclusions.

 After our breakfast we went up to the hotel and packed up. I made Liam help me fold my clothes because he pretty much shoved everything in my suit case.

"Is this yours?" he says tossing a shirt at me. 

"No, it's yours, I stole it." I laugh pulling it over my tank top. 

"No, give it back!" he says in a childish voice. I ignore him and zipper my suit case. I drag it over to his room, where we're all meeting. We have to figure out who we're getting out without dying.

*********************

 We made it out of the hotel safely, and on to the bus. As always Louis and Niall are fighting over who gets which bunk.

"Not this again." I say pushing myself in between the two.

"Niall, your bunk is where it was last time, now go. Same with you Lou!" 

"Aha, Liam, looks like there's Mommy Direction!" says Harry poking Liam in the chest.

"Harold!" I say pushing him away. Zayn's already passed out and we haven't even started to drive yet!

********************************

(2 Weeks Into The Tour)

 It's Eleanor Day! She's coming on tour with us until we reach Canada!

"Hello Girlie's!" Eleanor says, pulling us into a hug.

"Hey Ele!" I say. Louis comes running towards her and nearly knocks her over. Faith and I leave them be and head up to our hotel rooms. We walk in to find Niall on Faith's bed in 'The Anderson' (Inside joke)  pose as Faith and I called it. Well I did anyways. I almost died of laughter. Without noticing, Liam sneaks up behind me, arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Niall, what the hell are you doing mate?" Liam asks laughing almost as hard as me.

"Being sexy." the boy said to simple words and Faith well over.

"Looks like she agrees." I say to Liam. I wriggle out of Liam's grip and push Niall over the side of the bed.

"Now, they both look like retards." you could still hear their faint giggles as we left the room.