Part 14

(Gill's POV)

 Hearing what Niall said made me think. Liam really does love me. The now, 16 year old dork from Canada, who's been told she's amazing by many people. I love the 18, almost 19 year old teddy bear that stole my heart when I was 12. I said I loved to him some's face other than my own or Faiths. 

I pull out my phone. It's 3:50. Ugh, soundcheck is in 10 minuites. I'm drinking a juice box. Yes, a 16 year old is drinking a juice box. The person who runs catering bought them just for me! I guess they thought I couldn't handle cups. They're's so nice to me. 

I toss my box in the garbage and walk out the door. Now I have to try not to get lost. I make a right down the hallway. Then I take a left. I'm lost. I pull out my phone.

To Liam:

Come and save me. I'm lost :(

To Gill:

Where r u? 

To Liam:

I don't know...

To Gill:

Where did u come from?

To Liam:

I was in the cafeteria then I took a right then I took a left. 

To Gill:

Go back the way u came and go 2 the cafe, i'll meet u there

To Liam: 

If I get lost, I'll die.

To Gill:

Dont die

To Liam:

I'll try to not to..

To Gill:

If u do, i'll be sad :(

To Liam:

Just come and save me xoxooxoxoxoxo ;P

I shove my phone in my pocket and try to make my way back. I do as I was told by Liam. I see him standing by the cafeteria entrance. I decided to do that slow-mo running thing, just to be over dramatic. 

"What are you doing?" he asks with a smile on his face. I can tell he's trying to hold back laughter. 

"Being me." I say. Our hands entwine and we walk up the hall.

"You know, Paul was freaking out."

"Why? Because I was lost?" 

"No, because your late."

"Oh, thanks Paul." I mumble to myself. I hear Liam start to hum. It sounds like 'Next To You' by Chris Brown.

"You have that smile, that only heaven can make. I pray to God everyday," he starts to sing aloud. I start to blush. He grips my hand tighter as we walk.

"Everything that I have is yours, you will never go cold or hungry, I'll be there when your insecure, I'll let you know that I'll always love you and I'll be right next to you." 

 I miss half the song because I got lost in his voice. Adfghjkl; that sounded so cheesy in my head. Anyways...

"Liam, your such a Disney guy."

"Aha, why?" 

"You just sang to me, in the middle of a hallway." 

"So?"

"High School Musical much." I say with a wink.

"Well, if it's High School Musical, then you're my Gabriella to my Troy." Did he just say that? I bite my lip, trying not to laugh at how cute that was. I use my free hand to fix my hair.