Part 17

I throw my phone back in my bag, get up off the floor and land face first into my pillow. I hear the door open. I'm to pissed off to even look up to see who it is.

"Hey, babe. Whatcha doing?" I roll over to see Liam, sitting on the bed with a Slushie. 

"Being pissed off a Cole, no big deal. Thanks by the way!" I say kissing his cheek and taking my Slush Puppy from him. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Look threw my phone." I say taking a big drink. Liam gets up and walks towards our stuff, my bag was set on top of our suit cases. Liam sits on the edge of the other bed, with his back to me. 

"Babe." 

"This kid is wow."

"Yeah."

"You thought I was a mistake?" he asks sounding hurt. I move closer to him. I sit down beside him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You were the best mistake I ever made." Liam leans down and kisses my forehead.

"You were the best fight I ever fought." I sit up and face him.

"You wouldn't even kill a fly." 

"I stepped on an ant once. I felt bad."

"This is why I love you." I wrap my arms around him. He falls back, and we just fall asleep like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 So far we've been to Montreal. We've been to Alberta and around there, next we're off to Halifax. It's 5:30 in the morning and all the guys are passed out. Eleanor ended up going home early, and Faith went home also to pack up her stuff. We're meeting her in Moncton at the end of the week because's she up in London with us! Liam asked me the other night if I wanted to move in with him since Eleanor decided to ditch me for Louis. 

I stare at the ceiling of my bunk. I pull out my phone from the random box of stuff at the end of my bed. It has a picture from every show. I'm so bored I'm gonna spam Faith with pictures of me in my bunk. My photo op lasted 5 minutes. I turn my head to see Liam being a creep. I take a pillow out from behind me and wack him. He carefully jumps down from his bunk. he crawls up into mine.

"What are you doing?" I yawn.

"Trying to find out why my girlfriend's awake." 

"Paul's gonna tell me to get up and in the shower in an hour so."

"So?"

"So I thought I'd get up and spam Faith." Liam forces me to move to the end so he can have his back to the bunk. I'm pretty much lying on top of him. I guess if I stay up, he's staying up.

"Why aren't you in bed?"

"Because I'm a rebel."

"Liam, just because you wear black tops, doesn't make you a rebel." I whisper.

"Yes it does." he fights back. I roll my eyes.

"Why are you really up?"

"Because I love you."

"You're weird." he laughs. I can feel him playing with my hair. 

"Why is it so curly?" Liam laughs.

"Because it's not straightened or teased or anything."

"I like it like this." I turn around to find him smiling. He look's like he's trying to braid my hair. He has problems sometimes. I yawn again, and I start to does off.