Part 1

Not every 15 year old gets to go on tour with 10 guys, right? I'm pretty proud to say I do! I'm the only teenage girl on the bus. It kinda sucks but I honestly don't care! Once in a while when one of the groups are at sound check, I babysit Lux. The make-up artist's daughter. It's pretty amusing. She's like the little sister I never had, and it's amazing.  

 Okay, on with the boys shall we?

 Well, I'm touring worldwide with two boy bands. One of which is one of the most popular bands to date, One Direction. Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles. Yes, the one and only One freaking sexy Direction. I swear to god, if they ever hear me say that...

 The other band is IM5, a not so well known. 5 guys closer to my age. 14-16. Cole, Dana, Gabe, Will and Dalton. American's vs. the Brits with the random Canadian girl. This should end just lovely.

 -Before The First Show and Getting On The Road-

 Right now it's 5:30 am. We're on our way to Glasgow, Scotland. We got on a train and just got away from the station. Liam's asleep on my shoulder, Zayn's on his. I'm chatting with Louis, Harry and Niall. IM5 are meeting us at a bus place of some sort to get on the huge tour buses. Glasgow's our first show of the worldwide tour. I'm surprised I'm awake at this point. A few minutes later Mr.Malik wakes up. Now we're just waiting for Liam. He fell asleep on the train, the guys said he gets really tired when he has a long day. I poke his check. He peerks up.

 "Whoa! What was that for?" he askes sounding really sleepy. I shove him off my shoulder forcing him to sit up. He just lays his head back down, I give in and let him stay.

 There's 15 more minutes until we get to the bus pick up. It's about 6:15. I'm really tired at the moment. 

 ~15 mins Later~~~~~~~

 The 6 of us run to the bus. All the boys start to run around like idiots.

"I CALL THE MIDDLE BUNK IN THE BACK!" screams Louis.

"WHY?! THAT'S THE ONE I WANT!" then screamed Niall. Liam looks at me.

 "They don't get that all of our bunks have our name on it and each band has their own part of the bus?" I just laugh and attempt to find mine. 

 This bus is freaking huge! I mean I know there's 2 buses but ours is so big!! There's 6 bunks. The guys are still fighting over who's is who's. Liam takes my book bag from me for some reason.

 "Whoa! What are ya doing?" 

"Just putting your bag on you bed like a gentlemen!" I just laugh and push him out of the way. My bunk is right on top of his. This is just great. He'll end up hitting the top in the middle of the night. Woop! I attempt to move around in the box I'll be calling my bed for about a year. I rearrange all my the bag I have in my bunk and pile up my blankets. The curtain I have is moved. I look over and I see  Niall dangling upside down. 

 This is going to be a long year.... 

 "Hi Niall." I say

"Hello!! Oh look! You have posters! Lemme' see!!!!!!" Niall trys to take the Josh Hucherson poster from me. 

"Who's that? Wait... isn't he that Peeta bread guy from the killing movie? The Hunger Games!" I laugh at him and try to hang it up with sticky tack.

"Ha ha, yeah it's Peeta from the Hunger Games." I say with the smile. I pull the curtian. 

"Gillian!" yells Niall. He knows not to call me that. Only him, Louis and Liam call me that to annoy me. 

"Yes, Niall James Horan?" I say. 

"Why'd you do that?" I open the curtian and roll my eyes.

"It's like 6 in the morning, I need sleep. Good day Mr. Horan." I hear him laugh, I can't help but laugh to. 

  I wake up to a loud noise.

"GILLIAN! GILLIAN! GILLIAN!" many voices yell at the same time. I rub my eyes and sit up.

"Ow!" I yell. I smack my head. I rub my eyes once more. I tie my hair up and slowly get off my bunk.

"What?" I say rolling my eyes. I let out a huge yawn. I see Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn all sitting like good boys on the couch. 

"Come!" says Liam, signaling me to come sit on his lap. I cross my arms and refuse. 

"No!" I say in a childish voice. Liam rolls his eyes and stands up. He comes towards me. I start to back up. 

"No, Liam!" he reaches out and grabs my sides. Louis jumps up and they start to tickle me. I'm pretty much screaming and laughing at the same time.

"That's what you get for falling asleep!" says Liam with a smile. I get up off the ground. I notice the bus is stopped. 

"Okay, you six. Go get the close you need for rehearsals out of your suit cases. Liam, Louis; no bugging the poor girl. We need her alive for tonight." says Paul sending the guys out. I stick out my tongue at Louis and walk out of the bus behind them. 

 "Are we here already?" I ask Zayn. 

"Yep!" he says poping the 'p'. I grab my red suit case and take out a pair of sweats, a t-shirt and a jumper. I run back onto the bus first right to the bathroom to get changed and do my hair. In about an hour I'd be doing a huge run threw with 10 guys. 

What could go wrong?