Epilogue

10 Years Later....

I wake up to rain hitting my window and thunder cracking outside. I roll over to find myself alone in bed. I get up and grab one of Liam's hoodies. I walk down the stairs to find him laying on the couch with our 4 year old daughter watching old Spongebob re-runs from like 12 years ago. I lean against the railing and smile. 

 Liam asked me to marry him when I turned 22. He was planning to wait until I was 23 but he couldn't wait any longer. We went on a honeymoon to Rome, stuff happened and we ended up with an amazing little girl named Charlotte Ruth Payne. The three of us moved to Wolverhampton once One Direction died down some. Everyone's still so close. 

Zayn and Perrie are engaded, she's already preggers. The dear boy couldn't contain himself! ;) Harry actaully ended up with Arianna Grande, they've been dating for about a year, they're happier then ever! Louis and Eleanor have a pair of hyper twins. Emmy and Rae, who are two years older than Charlottle. Faith and Niall have a son named Liam, who goes by his middle name, Carson. They live across the street from us.

"Mummy!" Charlottle runs from Liam over to me, nearly knocking me over. I sit down on the steps and place her on my lap. 

"Why are you two up so early?" I ask her. 

"Thunder was loud." she whispers hold me tightly. I gently kiss the top of her head.

"Nothing will hurt you, not with your daddy around." Liam looks up and smiles, he still can't get over that fact that a little girl's running around calling him 'daddy'. Charlotte lets go of me and runs past me on the steps. I get up and head to the kitchen. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Stalking from a distance were you?" Liam says placing a kiss on my neck.

"No, I was trying to find my teddy bear." I turn myself around so I'm facing him. My arms are around his neck and he's just looking at me. 

"Remember when you were 16?" he says with his grip tightening around my waist.

"Oh yeah, I remember." I say kissing him. 

"Ew! Momma and daddy are kissing!" Charlotte screams and runs up the stairs. Liam starts to laugh. He leans down and kisses me. He runs up stairs after her.

(Liam's POV)

I've married the girl I fell in love with when she tripped over the speaker. We did some stuff in Rome and now I'm chasing after a four year old who'll have me in a crown within minutes. 

"Daddy!" shouts Chatlotte, jumping into my arms.

"Hi princess!" I smile. It's not even 10:30 and she's in one of her dresses and crowns. 

"Mummy's making us some breakfast."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, you'll have to come down and see." 

"But I don't wanna get up." I pick up Charlotte, carefully I pick her up in my arms and run downstairs.

"Oh there's my princess!" says Gillian. She takes Charlottle from me. 

"Guess who's coming over babe?"

"Who?  Faith and Niall?" cheers Willow.

"Yep, and Carson." she squirms to get down. All of a sudden she's hiding behind my leg.

"What's wrong babe?"I ask, leaning down to see her face.

"Carson don't like me." I pick her up and bring her to the living room.

"Why doesn't Carson like you? " I say sitting on the couch with her in my lap. 

"Because he says I'm to little." 

'You're not to little!" I say turning on the tv.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Gillian's POV)

"Hey!" says Faith coming threw the door, behind her is Niall and Carson.

"Where's Liam, dad?" he asks. 

"I'd check in the living ro-." Carson's gone before he can even finish what he was saying. 

"Where's Charlotte?" 

"With Liam." I say putting away the last dish that was on the counter. 

"She's a daddys girl." laughs Niall before heading into the living room. Faith and I sit down at the table. 

"Remember when we went to the concert together like 12 years ago?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I do. It was before you got nearly a million views on youtube." 

"Oh my, that seems like so long ago!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faith asked if Charlottle wanted to go to the zoo with her, Niall and Carson. She agreed faster than I could say okay. I can't find Liam anywhere, so I go upstairs and lay in bed. I'm thinking I need a nap. It's Sunday and I'm really lazy. I slip on a pair of sweats and jump under the covers. I doze off for a while and wake up to Liam's arms around me.

"Hey babe." I say turning over. 

"Hello beautiful." he says kissing my cheek. I get up out of bed. Liam follows. I got downstairs to look out the window. Liam follows. I push the curtains around of the way and rest my head on the side. Liam comes up behind me placing his hands on my hips.

"Looks like our baby girl grew up." I sigh and nod in agreement.

"She's not fully grown up yet, wait until she turns 13." I say with a wink. 

"Ugh, she's gonna look like you and then there's gonna be guys all over her an-" I shut him up with a kiss.

"When she grows up, I think she'll be happy with whoever she's with." Liam nods and sits down on the couch. 

I look out the window to see Carson and Charlotte hand in hand running around the yard with Niall watching. He looks over to see me standing in the window smiling bigger than ever. 

"Oh darlin, don't you ever grow up, won't you stay this little..." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh. My. God.

This is the last part of Wonderwall... I'm not sure if I'm going to do a squeal, I might, not sure. Thanks for reading this and .. voting and.. ohmygod... it's over.

Um, I honestly thought this book would get no where but it almost have 2,000 reads  :') 

T H A N K  Y O U <3