Prologue

Cover by: NoPretences

I HATE YOU...NO I THINK I LOVE YOU...NO I'M SURE I HATE YOU...I'M CONFUSED...

(PROLOGUE)

Love... what is Love? Can anyone define it properly. No ....no one can.Every person on this earth have their own definition of Love. 

People generally define love as care, attraction, pull, lust......blah blah blah. Now while going somewhere if you come across a cute boy you'll start drooling and there will be everything...attraction, pull, care, lust... but are you in Love... I don't think so... The next day you'll come across more smart guy and will have same feelings for him....

I too don't know how to define love but I have my own definition and i want to share it.  

Love is.....ummm.... Love is.... um....ummm.. 

Love is ...... 'LOVE'. According to me Love is a feeling that we can't define in words.The person in Love is the only lucky one to feel it... 

If you really Love someone... nobody will matter to you more than him...For you He'll be the most beautiful person alive on this earth. 

All the other people you see will always be less smart than him... Even if Tom Cruise or Johnny Depp come to propose you, You'll reject them... 

lolzzzzzzzz..........

Love happen just one's in life... You can fall for some stranger...or he can be your Best friend or your worst enemy... 

Sometimes we are confused... but your heart will clear all the confusions with the time...

Ok enough of this!!!!

That's my thinking,Who's me???

You don't know me?!?

I'm Carol Jones, a journalist, Chief editor of the magazine Andrea's choice.

And right now I'm staring at the person i hate the most... Christopher Red cliff... 

People generally call him C.R. He's a player, I mean a football player. He has the most innocent, handsome and smart face, but beware girls he's a playboy too that's why I hate him... No he hasn't done anything with me... but I hate those people who hurt others... Breaking someone's heart is the worst crime according to me. I think there should be a Law regarding this too.

He's not the captain of the team but without him the M.U. team is nothing. He's famous and rich like a Hollywood celebrity.

His life was a heaven before he come across me.I'll make his life a living hell. Now it's his turn to pay for all the tears shed because of him and for all the hearts he has broken...

I'm thinking about starting this story too... if you want me to Finish 'You will always be my Angel' first then please let me know... 

<3>

dreamer37 ;)