you + me = world war 3... (chapter = 3)

• Dedicated to Harman Sahota

Chapter=3

Carol's P.O.V.

I live with my sister, Jassie, her husband, Bobby and their two naughty kids, Jimmy and Gennie. They are the only family i'm left with. Mom and dad died in a plane crash when i was seven and Jessie was twelve years old. We were sent to live with our grand parents. They too died and left us alone when Jassie was eighteen and i was thirteen years old. she has taken care of me since then .My sister is my mother and my father. I love her a lot. She fell in love with Bobby, he's a more like a best friend to me. And then my niece and nephew popped out in my life, naughty and cute just like other kids of their age. The only problem is that , my family is a huge fan of Christopher Redcliff, C.R. for short.

I walked in and found them seated on dining table, oops! i'm late. I sneaked to my room quietly and cleaned myself up. I walked to the table and got seated. Everyone was quiet. I looked at Bobby for some help, he looked up from his plate and smiled at me. But immediately drop his gaze when Jassie glared at him.

'Oh! God I'm so dead she's giving me a silence treatment again.

"Jassie i'm sorry. I got a lot of work." I said with the best puppy dog face.

"Bob tell her work is not important than family." Jassie said and continued eating.

Gennie giggled and earned a glare from Jassie.

"Mom i don't understand why do you always say dad to tell those words to aunt Carol, she's sitting right here she can hear you clearly." Jimmy Said with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Jimmy dear do you want me to cancel our little trip to amusement park." Jassie said sarcastically.

"No mom!" He said with a horrified look on his face.

"Then you better quit talking and start eating." She said narrowing her eyes at him.

"Come on sis. I said i'm sorry." I said casually putting a spoon full of backed potatos in my mouth. She's best cook ever.

"Jassie forgive the poor girl. She works really hard that's why she gets late. She's making funny puppy dog faces i can't control my laughter anymore." Bobby said trying to defend me.

With that Sis started laughing to.

"Aunt carol you look like a clown when you pout." Gennie said laughing along with them.

"Ok i got that now will you all please stop making fun of me so that i can show you his pictures." I said smiling widely.

"Aunt Carol, i want to see the pics first." Gennie said jumping from her seat and running towards me.

I Handed her the camera with 'his' picture.

"Aw... C.R. looks so cute." She said with a dreamy look on her face. Jimmy shook his head and continued eating his dinner. They both are twins, seven years old and fight a lot.

"Gennie stop drooling or else u will ruin your aunt's camera." Jassie said taking the camera from her.

"Wow you took a nice picture of poor guy, sis." She said and winked at me.

"What poor! I haven't seen the biggest man whore than him, in my life." I said shaking my head.

"Why? Haven't you seen our Bob over here." She said, teasingly, pointing her finger at Bobby.

"See Carol she have to land plane of every crap right on my head." Bob said, pouting.

"Aw... sis don't be like this. Bob is the best guy alive on this earth you always keep on thinking bad about him." I said smiling at him.