DTBB: 17th

Brix's POV:

I drape my jacket over her shoulders and led her outside that damn party. Walang masyadong nakapansin samin because those people were too fvcking drunk to care. Pinaupo ko siya sa passenger seat ng kotse ko at nilagyan ng seatbelt. Nakita kong tulala parin siya while there were silent tears running down her face. I closed the door and went to the driver's seat. I drove fast, wanting to get away from that damn place. My hands gripping the steering wheel too tightly but I don't care. Hanggang ngayon nanginginig parin ang buong katawan ko sa galit. That fvcker! Dapat tinuluyan ko na siya kanina eh! I won't regret breaking every single bone in his body!

 "B-brix..."

I was snapped out of my violent thoughts ng maramdaman ko ang kamay ni Vanna na nakahawak sa kamay ko sa steering wheel. It's turning white because of gripping tightly. I slowly relaxed them and put our joined hands on the center console.

"H-how are you feeling?" Di siya sumagot at nagpunas lang ng mga luha niya. Damn, of course she's not feeling well! She was almost raped! Why would I ask her how she feels? I'm so stupid.

I just held her hand tightly and continued driving. When I saw a convenient store, I stopped and immediately parked beside it.

"Wait lang, I'll just buy some stuffs." Tumango siya at agad akong lumabas. Sandali lang ako dun at agad ding bumalik  pagkatapos ilagay yung mga pinamili ko sa likod ng kotse.

I drove again. Alam kong di pa siya pwedeng umuwi sa kanila ng ganyan kaya isang lugar lang ang pumasok sa isip ko. Nang makarating na kami, agad kong hininto ang kotse at pinatay ang engine. I got out and opened the passenger side for her.

"B-brix, n-nasan tayo?" Nanginginig pa rin ang boses niya. I put my arms around her and led her to the hood of my car. Di niya parin inaalis sakin ang tingin niya.

"Just some place I discovered when I was driving around one night. This is my sanctuary, my secret place. But just for tonight, ipapahiram ko muna 'to sayo." I said while helping her sit on the top of my car's hood. Dun lang niya inalis ang tingin sakin at nilibot ng tingin ang paligid.

"T-this is wonderful Brix! Almost magical..." I just smiled and looked ahead. Tama siya, magical is the right word for this place. We're at the top of a cliff, overlooking the whole city. Mula dito kita mo ang buong lungsod na punung-puno ng city lights which makes the view look enchanting. If you look up, you will see the clear sky with speckled stars. This place is really magical and I hope that it'll somehow lift Vanna's spirits like it did mine.

I hopped off the hood and went to my car's trunk to open it. I got the bags from the convenient store and went back to Vanna. I opened the ice cream tub and put the disposable spoon I bought with it.

"Here." Sabi ko sabay abot sa kanya.

"Ito yung binili mo kanina?" I nodded then sat beside her. "Cookie dough? How did you know?" Nagsimula na siyang kumain while I opened my ice cold beer and took a gulp.

"Nakita ko nung nag-grocery ka. Tatlong tub ng cookie dough ice cream ang nilagay mo sa cart."