Miss Grumpy Pants

“Settle!” screamed Ms Brown. There was total chaos in my form room. Billy Satch was standing on the table, acting out god knows what to his stupid idotic friends. Marie Johnson, on the other hand, was very loudly discussing the contents of her new Lipstick magazine with her best friend/enemy/no one even cares any more, Kaylee Frenchland. Some of the other boys decided to have a paper aeroplane war, and bits of paper were crashing everywhere.

When I was younger, I used to make up stories about people who were feeling whatever I was feeling, kind of like writing a diary. I decided to give it another shot. It had been a week since Perrie left, and I wasn’t missing her as much as I thought I would. I was sitting in the corner, doodling ideas for a new story in my notebook, struggling to block out the loud noise. Ms Brown was still screaming, but once again no one was listening.

 I  looked up, and saw an unfamiliar face walk in. He was kind of tall, with dark brown floppy hair. His widened eyes were dark brown and he was wearing the compulsory black school pants but a different top.  He looked scary, yet his facial expression suggested he was scared himself. I wasn’t sure exactly what to think of him.

He walked to the desk futherest away from everybody else, and sat, flinging his schoolbag under his chair. He must be new, I thought.

I was still thinking about the mysterious new guy, (Who I found out’s name is actually Harley.) when I was getting ready for the Little Mix concert Mum was dragging me to that evening.  I didn’t really want to go, as I hate thinking about Perrie as an international popstar. It just made her that much more better than me, and secretly feeling jealous always eats me up inside. Plus I had to share MY sister with thousands of others.

I slipped on a summer dress and a sparkly silver cardigan and teamed it with some nice flats. My hair was brushed and parted to the side, and in theory I should have looked okay.

I stared back at the mirror though, and I didn’t like what I saw. My hair was blonde when I was little, just like Perrie’s, but it was starting to turn an awful dirty blonde- brown colour, and was full of tangles. I had a few massive pimples on my nose and my lips were dry and cracked.

It’s not fair! Why did Perrie have to get all the good looks and the talent and the popularity?

A few hours later the concert was about start. Everyone started chanting LITTLE MIX! LITTLE MIX! LITTLE MIX! I wasn’t planning to but I eventually got sucked in, and started chanting with them.

They came onto stage and its like they were totally different. They were wearing very raunchy clothes and they were covered in makeup, and they oozed confidence.

Ladies all across the world listen up were looking for recruits!

It was very amazing, espescially the song Little Me. It just kind of stuck with me, like I could feel the lyrics of the song. I had seen them perform loads, but its obvious all those rehearsals were starting to pay off. It was perfection!

I looked around though, and saw the thousands of girls screaming Perrie’s name. They were covered in clothes with the girl’s faces and carrying giant posters saying how much they loved them.

What made it much worse was that my big sister seemed to enjoy every minute of it.

Me and Mum got to hang out with the girls, espescially Perrie, after the show.If I was tired I couldn’t imagine how they were!

I stayed close to Perrie when she was taking off her makeup. I felt guilty for not missing her that much, barely at all! I tried talking to her, but it was obvious that she wanted me to go away. I gave her a hug, but she brushed me off, saying “Go away Milly. I need to go to sleep. Its only been a week, quit whining.”

I was shocked at her sudden change of personality. What was up with her?

After that I asked Mum if we could go home. I didn’t need to be around Miss Grumpy Pants. I don’t see what those thousands of Mixers see in her.