Day 10

Day 10

_____________________

Slap. Excuse. "Take off your shirt." Refusal. Shirt. Skirt. Tongue. "Panties." Morrisey. It plays over and over. Mark groans from underneath me. "Allie, it's just another nightmare. Don't let them hit you so hard. Try not the end up like this again, okay?"

"What? You don't like me here?" My lips are close to his. I hop off before he tries anything.

"Alls, just don't. It's not good for you to be like this. Are you even going to go back to school?"

"Is it okay for me to not want to?"

"No not really, but it's probably normal."

"How about I go on...Tuesday? And don't go to school on Monday?"

"Seriously Allie, you need to get out of the house. You can't just eat, sleep, and loofa for the rest of your life. You have to live." I pout. It's a known fact that he can't resist it. Mark looks away but continues to talk. "I'll make you a deal. You don't have to go to school today if you go to a party at Calebs on Sunday."

"Are you going to go?"

"What do you think?"

"No?"

"Yes."

"But then people will know you didn't run away to like- Canada or somewhere."

"I'll risk it. There will be a lot of people there and more than half will be drunk, so the odds are looking great really."

"Are you sure about that?"

"80%"

"So not 100%."

"No Allie, not 100%"

"Sounds gr...horrible. We shouldn't gooooo!"

"Do you want to go to school?"

"No but..." He cut me off.

"So shut up."

"I hate you."

"Love you too." I climb back on top of him. "What this time?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."