Day 11

Day 11

___________________

I woke up to the sweet smell of waffles and syrup. "Mmm Mark get off your as* so we can eat waffles!" His ears perked up at the sound of our favorite food and he slowly opened his eyes.

"You get off first. I don't want to to push you off Alls." I swung my legs over to the other side and rolled off his chest. "Thanks." I undressed, threw on a t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants.

"Ready. Let's go." My mom stood at the counter with plates of waffles in her hands."Wuuufulls." She laughed at me.

"Honey, they're not for you, they're for him." Mark pulled me back into my room before I could see who she was speaking of.

"Hey why'd you do that weirdo? I didn't get to see the guy."

"I don't want you to ever see him again."

"Him. As in, him."

"Allie, it was William."

"What-t is he-e d-doing in m-my house? Him. Get him out. Now! Mark now!"

"We'll have to ask your mom. She's the one who invited W- him, so only she can really kick him out."

"True." We walked back into the kitchen and he sat there grinning at me, his eyes freezing me in my place. "William." I choked out. "What has brought you to my home." My mom looked at me confused.

"Didn't I tell you Allie? William is Tates son."

"Who is Tate again?"

"My boyfriend."

"B-boyfriend? Why have I not heard of this? What's going on? How long has this been going on!"

"About four months." At this I blew up.

"Four months. Four fucki**

months this has been going on. I didn't know about it. Four months."

"I guess we haven't talked much."

"No sh** Sherlock. Four. Months."

"I didn't know either. You can't blame yourself." William interrupted, smirking. That bit** knew. He knew. Mom glared at me.

"Don't look at him like that. William may be your step-brother some day. Hatred will stay heavy in your heart."

"I may." She smiled at him. I needed Mark to back me up.

"Mark. Tell her what happened.'' He frowned at me. Don't ruin this for her. "If you're going to be that way, I'll tell her." Both William and Mark shook their heads. He pulled me aside.

"Princess, I'll make you a deal. If you tell your mom, I'll tell the police where Mark is."

"You. Wouldn't."

"I would. Now shut up or be shut up." I walked away.

"Honey, what were you going to tell me." Everyone looked at me.

"Oh, nothing."

Marks POV

___________________

Allie looked down at her feet. "Just never mind Mum. I didn't mean to say anything." I don't know why she said anything in the first place, silly girl. If Leese (her mom) and that Tate guy move in together then William can't try anything. Her mom doesn't work so she'd be home the time they aren't at school, and it's not like anything can be done AT school. Allie looked at me sadly; I'd have to explain it to her.

Alls POV

___________________

"Greater good Mark? Greater good? How is this for the greater good?"

"You'll have other chances to tell her and now wasn't the best. She's happy Allie. Doesn't that matter to you at all?"

"Have fun on the ground Mark, because you're not coming up." William looked at us, smirking.

"Oh I see. I see now. You're doing her." William backed away from the clenched fist at my side. "Woah princess! Wish you'd have used that enthusiasm before."

"Shut up." I screeched. "Just shut up! I hate both of you!" The door slammed in their faces as I ran into my room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I held Mr. Bear in my arms and wept. Why me?