Day 12 (Part 2)

Part 2

____________________

I started to wiggle. "What did you do to him William?"

"Nothing he didn't ask for." My best friend laid, tied up and unconscious, over his shoulder. I grabbed at Williams throat. "Damn princess he's just drugged." He dropped Mark onto a bed across the room.

"What's going on?" Mark shot up the moment his face hit the sheets and looked at me, while William stood proudly in front. "Allie?"

"I don't know." Brian laughed at my words. "I just know it's not good."

"Alls whatever it is, we can get through this. I know we can." Mark smiled. "I love you."

"Exactly." He smirked. "I've been observing you for a while Allie. Even longer then you've known me. The things I have found out are pretty interesting."

"And what are those?" My best friend questioned nervously.

"Princess, you love him." I shook my head.

"Not like that."

"I don't believe you." William laid down next to me and smirked once again when I flinched.

"Get off that bed William." Mark roared.

"Do I have to spell it out for you Allie! You love him and I'll show you."

"H-how?" I stuttered.

"Bella!" Williams sidekicks led the blonde towards the bed Mark laid on. He shut his eyes. I was tempted to, but needed to see what was happening.

So fast. It only took her a second to get on top of him and place her already swollen lips on his neck. "William what are you doing?" I screamed in his face. That was the only time Mark opened his eyes in those moments: to check on me."Why are you doing this?

"I'll explain after! Just shut up and let me talk. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Obviously you'd do most anything for him." I nodded. "Well that's the plan. Bella will keep continuing on and progressing further, and the best part? You'll be watching it from right here, next to me." She started to pull off her shirt. Hor** bit**.

"Unless..."

"Unless you willingly have se* with me." I considered the option. He had ALMOST got me before.

"Allie don't do it." Mark yelled between breaths. "I'm fine."

"But I won't be."

"Think long and hard about this princess." He almost growled at Williams words.

"Get off of Mark!" Everything went quiet as Bella backed away from their prisoner. "And take him out, Mark doesn't deserve to see this." Caleb, Brian and Bella laughed.

William turned and smiled viciously at me. "That wasn't part of the deal. He stays, or Bella stops wasting time." Mark stared at me in awe.

"Are there any other options William?" He looked back over to see his face.

"I guess I can think of something-"

"Thank God." Mark smiled up at the ceiling.

"After." Wait what? "This isn't it you know."

"Please, I'll do anything. I promise!"

"Since when do promises mean anything Allie?"

"Since I became friends with Mark, because he said we'd be together forever."

"Forever is a lie." Bella giggled.

William reached for my strap, sliding it quickly down my shaking arm. "Make sure he keeps his eyes open."

"Sir, yes, sir." Caleb joked. I glanced quickly around the room before closing my eyes.

"You too. Allie, princess, keep your eyes open!" I shouted at him.

"No!" Mark winced from the loud impact of his hand against my cheek.

"Stop it William!"

"Mark, this isn't your choice, it's hers."

(Just laughing evilly here in my bed. Sleep with one eye open my friend... lol so kidding 😘 I enjoyed writing this. Look out for the next chapter because it's coming soon! - Bear (call me that from now on okay?)