Day 12

Day 12

___________________

Mark shook me. "Allie. You've been sleeping all day. Caleb's party starts in two hours." At first I still felt angry at him and shut my eyes, but then shot up and started pulling things from my closet. I really don't want to go to school on Monday. A cute dress, a long sleeved crop top, a peasant skirt, and a short "club" dress floated to my bed.

"Which one do you like?" He pointed to the tiny black leather dress. "I know you just want to see me in it."

"Maybe..." It slipped easily over my head and I shimmied into it.

"Now shoes." Mark picked up a pair of sparkly silver four inch heels. "I don't even know why I have these. Pick a different pair." The next ones were black stilettos of the same height. "Pick again Mark." After a while his eyes finally landed on a pair of shoes that held a lot of memories. The black bow kitten heels that I had been wearing when I'd first met him.

"These ones for sure."

"I don't know if they fit anymore."

"Let me help." I awkwardly sat down on my bed and one shoe was slid on to each of my feet. "If they don't hurt they fit."

"I guess I've found my footwear."

"Don't you need to put your makeup on?"

"What? Don't I look amazing already?" I teased him.

"Beautiful. You look beautiful. I just thought..."

"I understand. Just give me a sec." I grabbed my makeup bag and ran into the bathroom.

"What's taking you so lonngggggg?" Mark groaned.

"Keep your pants on stupid. The iron's just heating. I have to curl my hair."

"Whatever geek." After I finished up with my hair, applied mascara and lipstick, and furiously spritzed myself with a sweet-smelling perfume, a smile appeared on my face.

"I'm ready Mark." He flicked open the door and grunted quietly.

"Mmm."

"Mmm what?"

"Just mmm. Give me a sec." He came out of the room minutes later, rubbing near his thigh. Strange. "Let's...uh go."

"How are we going to get there?"

"Oh your mom said we can borrow the car, but to take a taxi home."

"And is the car going to drive itself home?" He poked my scalp.

"No stupid. I told her the address and they are going to pick it up."

"They?"

"Ya. Your mom and her boyfriend. After dinner." I smiled sadly. A date. She's probably really happy, no thanks to me.

"Kay."

"No reaction?"

"Damn you. Let's go now."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Caleb's "house" was a fu**ing mansion. The outside looked like mini castle! Mark smiled at me. "It's beautiful isn't it Alls?"

"Gorge. Why the hell have I never been here before?"

"You're not that type." I glared at him.

"Are you saying I'm not popular?"

"Well..."

"I need some nicer friends I guess. I'll meet you at the drink table in two hours." He reached to grab my arm but seemed to stop himself. Instead, Mark walked inside and left me, alone. I looked around. There were solo cups on the lush green lawn and cigarettes could be seen scattered. This was going to be interesting.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The first thing I saw was the drinks table; My hand found its way to a watermelon cooler. I checked the alcohol serving and was pleased to find it was high. The liquid stung. It ran slowly as I downed a numbing quantity. A tall guy, grasping my shoulder, asked me to dance. My actions I never would have even tried if I was sober. He started to get comfortable. The guy leaned down and started sucking on my neck, creeping his hands into the bottom of my dress. "Stop it hey. Leave me alone." My words didn't work, they only encouraged him. I found my legs around his waist quickly and pushed onto the wall. "Please?" The room was closing in.

"Brian Murphy! Get off that poor girl, you're making her cry!" A pretty girl slapped him across the face.

"Damn Emma. You ruin everything."

"What else are cousins for?" Brian dropped me on the ground and rubbed his cheek. He was heading towards the bedrooms probably but why would I know? "Hi. I'm Emma." Her hand squeezed into my clenched fist and I

found myself standing.

"Allie. Thank you for that."

"You need to look out for others when there's something in it for you." I raised my eyebrows questioningly. "Obviously I just got a friend." We giggled.

"Oh really who told you that?"

"Leeanne."

"Who's Leeanne?"

"My subconscious."

"She sounds fun."

"Sometimes dirty, but you know, I love myself." The room started to spin but Emma grabbed my shoulders to stable me. "Let's get you to a chair."

"I'm sorry. I can usually handle more drinks."

"Maybe they spiked them."

"Why would they put alcohol in more alcohol?"

"Beats me. Just don't drink anymore kay Allie? I don't want to be friends with a drunkie." I shrugged and fell onto the couch.

"I'm gonna have a..." Everything went black as I drifted off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to a movement on top of me and feminine groaning. Brian and a blonde haired girl were making out; The moment he reached down to pull off her pants was when I decided to push them. "Hey what are you doing bit**?" His eyes burned holes into my forehead.

"Reacting to an ungodly event. Why?"

"Thats it." Brian flipped me over. His bimbo held me down while a rope slithered around my wrists and another around my ankles. How kinky. I found myself being pulled towards a door. They then lifted me onto a large bed covered in nicely arranged pillows and a single blanket. Brian pressed his ear. An earpiece. "This'll have to happen sooner than we wanted." He paused. "She was pissing me off." I saw him smile. "See you soon dude and don't forget the other one." The blondie turned to me after Brian finished.

"Have fun."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." She turned to leave but Brian grabbed her.

"Bella you can stay. I have something for you to do." Bella squealed excitedly.

"He said?"

"Yes." I turned to looked at him.

"Do I know this 'he' you're referring to?"

"Very well. You know almost everything about him." She giggled when Brian said this. Okay...

"Everything." The door creaked and Caleb walked in.

"Hey Bellie. Dude." His eyes landed on me. "Allie Rivers. My princess I've heard so much about you." Princess?

"From his best friend." William spoke, poking his head between the frame and rustic door. "Who of course is me." Brian turned my head back so I could see the other person who was coming through the door.

"Mark?"

_____________________

Thank you to my fabulous cousin who encouraged me to finish this chapter miss you Emmie!!!!