When she met him. Part 5

--SUNDAY--

*Alyssa is at the mall with Niall*

Alyssa: I feel so sorry for Eylem.

Niall: Yeahh me too! I didn't mean to punch him in the face, he got my name wrong and babe you know how i hate it when ppl get my name wrong! and the guy deserved it!

Alyssa: Im actually glad you did it!

Niall: Come on lets go eat!

Alyssa; Ok sure im hungry! u up for Subway?

Niall: Yeahhh! I do love subway!

*While Alyssa and Niall got their food they sat down and saw Robert ex*

Niall: aww man... its her.. *hidding his face*

Alyssa: Whos she?

Niall: My ex Caroline, she is still madly in love with me! and when i broke up with her she wouldn't stop stalking me! I had to move 2 times just to get away from her! Its been 3 years.

Alyssa: Why haven't you ever told me of her!

Niall: I didn't want you to worry! and i think she forgot about me so lets eat!

Alyssa: Ok suit yourself!

*Alyssa and Niall finish eating and start to go and walk around in the mall*

Niall: She's coming over!

Caroline: Well Hello Niall! Nice to meet you here! I missed you!

Niall: yeah... about that i want you to leave me alone now.

Caroline: yeahh.. thats not going to happen! I want you Niall! I still LOVE you, i've always loved youu?

Alyssa: Hey woah! Back off! He's mine!

Caroline: Umm, excuse me, me and Niall are meant for each other. and who r u?

Alyssa: His gf? And you i bet, you r 1 of those kinds of girls who will be alone for the rest of you life! right?

Caroline: Oh yeah nice one! As you can absolutly tell Niall still loves me!

Niall: Can i say somethin'?

Caroline/Alyssa: NO!

*Caroline and Alyssa continue to fight.*

Niall: OK BOTH OF YOU STOP! ALYSSA I LOVE YOU AND NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING WILL EVER PULL US APART! AND CAROLINE I KNOW WE HAD SOMETHING BEFORE BUT NOT ANYMORE. I LOVE ALYSSA NOT YOU! PLEASE JUST LEAVE...

*Caroline leaves*

Alyssa: My hero ;)

*They kiss*