Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Heath Seifert (Austin and Ally Producer)

I flipped through another issue of BOP and Tiger Beat, poking sleepy Ross whenever I see his picture or some one from Austin & Ally's picture. We were on the first flight to the UK, sitting in our own little cabin in first class. I had noticed on the way in the door to the cabin had an A&A sticker on it. Oh Disney.

Anyways, the cabin was HUGE! It had two beds with seatbelts (who puts seatbelts on a bed?), a computer, a bathroom, and it even had a Jacuzzi! You can choose between a mini bar or a Jacuzzi but since we were both underage, the Jacuzzi was the best choice, despite my hydrophobia. I mean seriously, the cabin was bigger than a living room. The best part? There is only two other cabins in the plane! One time, on my way to the recreation room I had noticed there was a door with a 'Jane by Design' sticker on it and a door with a 'T.S.' sticker which I assume stands for Taylor Swift. This plane is full with celebrities. I...was not one of them.

Ross was now awake and flipping through my other magazines. After about twenty seconds of turning page after page, he got bored and elbowed me, saying "Wanna get in the Jacuzzi?"

I shot him a death glare. I was just reading an article on the possibilities of Auslly later in the show. "Are you teasing me? I'm afraid of water."

Ross shrugged. "I dunno, I just thought it was time you got over that."

I turned my head at a 20 degree angle and mouthed a long 'Noooo' at his general direction. Suddenly, Ross was waltzing over to me, and picking me up. One second I was reading how cute of a couple Austin and Ally were, the next - I was in mid-air. Ross had wrapped me around his neck like a scarf, but in a semi-circle. I grasped onto his shirt for balance and was slapping his back saying, "Let me go!" Ross ignored this and we got closer and closer to the Jacuzzi. That boiling pot of water with bubbles churning and it's constant lap of water will be the death of me, I just know it.

Ross expertly shrugged off his shirt without dropping me. He slowly walked down the jacuzzi. He took the first step. "Ross I swear, if you drop me I will kill you."

Ross suddenly took a head-first dive into the jacuzzi, still holding me. Man the jacuzzi was deep. Ross swam all the way down to the bottom, fixed me into a new position in which he was hugging me from the behind, then surfaced.

"What. Was. That. For!!??" I said in between gasps of air, climbing out of the jacuzzi. "Lannddd." I started kissing the floor.

"You did say you would kill me if I dropped you. I was still holding on to you so that didn't count. One for the Lynch, zero for the Johnson. Wopwop!"

I felt a sudden braveness. Despite my insecurity I peeled off my wet clothes until I was in my undergarments (you know what I'm talking about), and lunged for Ross.

Ross was taking off his wet jeans and standing in the jacuzzi in his boxers when I tackled him. In a split second, we were underwater. I tickled Ross underwater, making him laugh, but since we were underwater, he gurgled instead. Ross quickly swam away from me. The hot water of the tub was burning my yes, blurring my vision, so Ross was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, Ross's head was in my back as he grasped my waist and tickled me back. I also gurgled water. We floated underwater, swatting each other with our hands until my face became red from the lack of oxygen. Ross carried me back up, much like he did that time at his pool.

For a moment we just sat at the second step of the jacuzzi, panting. I noticed our hands were tangled together.

I turned my head and told Ross "You know what?" I squeezed his hand. "I'm no longer afraid of water."

Ross looked at our hands. "But keep the bathing suit in your bag. We might need it later," he said, shooting me a mysterious wink.