Chapter 15

• Dedicated to Noosh, Stephanie, Taylor, and Rachel

I spent another lonely night sobbing in my bedroom and reading over all the old tweets between Ross and I.

"Heyyy..." I heard Alex say. "Thought you could use some company."

I forced out a chuckle. "Yeah, I totally needed a one-woman company."

Alex broke into a huge grin. "Not exactly. Come on in guys."

Four girls walked in my bedroom. "Ohmigod! Noosh? Stephanie? Taylor? Rachel? What are you guys doing here? Aren't you guys busy?"

Noosh, Stephanie, Taylor and Rachel were four of my other best friends. I remember the first time we met was at the arts camp. We were all 6 years old and had crazy dreams of becoming a singer. We were all in the 'Selena Gomez' cabin. Ironically, all the cabins were named after celebrities.

Taylor nodded. "Well, we were all busy, but as soon as Alex told us about that Ross guy, we all decided, hey, why not detour to Brianna's and have a girl's night...in?"

Noosh, Stephanie, Taylor, and Rachel, had all been super successful after going to the Arnold Art Camp for Kids.

Noosh had recently joined a band called the Angel Wings and is on her way to stardom. She just signed with Hollywood records and her band's first record is coming out in a few months.

Stephanie had just signed a movie contract for a new Nickelodeon show with Victoria Justice and Jennette McCurdy which has over 100,000 fans, despite the fact that it hasn't aired yet.

Taylor decide to go really artsy and is currently studying art in a university. She also has a gallery, where she sells her own paintings. People pay big money to buy her paintings.

Rachel just graduated from a dance school and now has her own dance studio. She has a class for kids who want to be a dancer and also has a YouTube channel where she posts videos of her dancing or of her dance tutorials. Her videos have gotten at least a million views already.

Alexandra and I has not been as successful. We're still in college trying to figure out our passion. "You guys!" I covered my mouth to keep myself from bursting in laughter or tears of joy. "You didn't have to!"

Stephanie shook her head. "Anything for a friend in need. You didn't think we'd ever forget about Bri the Bird did we?" Steph pulled us all in a group hug.

Noosh was more serious. "So. We need to get this Ross guy back. You gotta win him back."

"Noo! I don't think he cares about me anymore! I'm just 'one of his exes' now," I groaned.

Taylor chimed in. "I bet he remembers you. To make him fall in love with you again you just need to remind him of why he fell in love with you in the first place."

"How did he fall in love with you in the first place?" Alex asked.

"Well, I guess it was because he heard me sing. He said I had a wonderful voice," I told them.

"Well that doesn't help at all!" Stephanie muttered.

"We can write him an apology note!" Taylor said, bubbling with excitement. She is the most optimistic person I know.

Noosh punched Taylor lightly in the arm. "Really Tay? Really?"

Rachel said "Maybe we can get him one of those really fancy cards that sings when you open it!"

Alexandra slapped her forehead with her palm.

Then, everything was quiet. There's always that moment of understanding where everyone knows what everyone else is thinking and everyone feels this unusual form of communication going on, one without need for words. By looking into everyone's eyes, we knew we had a plan.