Chapter 11

• Dedicated to Raini Rodriguez

After about 20 minutes of watching Ross breathe, he finally batted his eyebrows and sat up, but plopping back down because we were too tangled.

"Finally, Mr.SleepyHead. I thought you were dead." I reached under the covers and untangled our feet. "I forgot the sector."

Ross gave me the cockiest grin ever. "Yeah. You totally 'forgot'."

I was now in a sitting position. I pushed Ross lightly. "Woahhh!" Ross fell onto the floor. "Sorry!" Man I'm strong.

That day we took a bus to sightsee. At Big Ben we took photos of ourselves pretending to be clocks. "Ding dong dong ding, dong ding ding dong," Ross mocked as the clock struck 10 AM.

Next, we detoured to the London Tower Bridge. "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down," Ross sang. "London bridge is falling down, my fair lady," I sang. Ross jokingly gave me a little shove. "Brianna is falling down, falling down, falling down," Ross sang. "No I'm no-ot!" I sang back.

For lunch, we sat in Regent's Park, nibbling on sandwiches. After lunch we decided to explore the park. Ross rented a kayak for the lake. Ross pushed the kayak into the lake, hopping in. I decided to do the same hop as he did, only to fall into the water. We tried paddling around the lake. After a few minutes I asked "Do you know how to row a kayak?" Ross answered "Nope. You?" I replied "If I do, would we be going in circles?" Ross steadied the paddle, and looked at the water ripples, which was indeed swirling in a circle. "Oh," Ross said.

The same day we checked out of our hotel and took a train to Paris. In two hours, we were checked into a new hotel and ready to explore more. We went to the Eiffel Tower first. Ross had a stranger take our picture and instagramed: At Paris with my bud @BJohnsonR5. I tweeted back: @rossR5 Haters will hate :P Ross tweeted: @BJohnsonR5 Lovers will love tho ;)

We walked across the street to a tall building with a crowded roof. Ross pointed out that it looks like you are leaning against the tower from this point. Ross walked to the edge of the roof and stuck an elbow out. I held his phone and said "Lean more to the right, more, an eensy bit more, a tad bit more, and-!" I snapped the picture just as he fell down onto a flower bed. I laughed hysterically at the picture of Ross with his tongue out and his arms swaying while falling. "Let's just keep that to ourselves," Ross said, looking at the picture from over my shoulder.

The last stop of the day was the mall. We went window shopping. Ross and I tried on a variety of hats and clothes, finally settling on a shirt with 'Best Friends' stitched into the front with arrows pointing to each other. No one seemed to notice until that time we separated and the arrows were pointing at a random stranger.

The next day will be the Austin & Ally shoot. We crashed onto another California King bed, not even bothering to put the sector.

"Buddy," Ross breathed sexily into my ear as he wrapped his arms around me and closing his eyes.