1 - kihyun

he remembered, when he woke up at the hospital. the woman who walked inside that room, who claimed to be his mother talked with him. his brother was there too. they cried when they saw he opened his eyes. when he woke up in that cold hospital room.

"you've been in a coma for months kihyun." his brother told him with tears on his eyes. his mother  would cry endlessly, holding his hand. 

kihyun... 

whose name is that? he wouldn't know. he couldn't remember but he knew it wasn't his. 

that wasn't his name, and these people called him like that. yoo kihyun, kihyunnie, kihyun-ah... 

everything was alien to him, it was as if he had drawn in the oblivion pool. he was always late to the party, he didn't understand anything that was happening around him.

kihyun-ah? i don't know him. yoo kihyun... is that the same person? 

either way he was confused about everything, but he also couldn't remember a single thing of himself, of his previous life and that's why he remained silent about it. 

he stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the wardrobe. it looked like a little old man's wardrobe. he shook his head in disapproval remembering the old clothes he found when he returned home after waking up from that coma, kids clothes, colorful with patterns. he couldn't help but laugh, first time he genuinely laughed since he woke up from that coma.

after he refused to wear them, the woman whom acted liked his mom, asked him what was wrong with those clothes. he remembered saying they were kid's clothes. he didn't like them. 

apparently, when you wake up from a coma, people around you like to comply with everything you say or ask. they start acting pretty obliging and they don't cuestion most of your behaviors. 

so after he complained that he didn't like those colorful kids clothes, his mother drove him to the mall to buy new ones he'd actually feel comfortable wearing. 

needless to be said, both his mom and brother were shocked with his new choices of wardrobe but either way, bought them. 

he finally picked a pair of black pants and white buttoned shirt with a black tie and matching shoes. the ambient felt cold and he realized through the window that it was now cloudy and probably cold, so he picked a dark coat to wear on top. 

he chuckle at the view of himself in the mirror, as he tried to style his hair with his small hands, clearly thinking he looked like a mini version of kim shin from the goblin. he remembered the drama from when he was at the hospital after he woke up, around 6 months ago, his mom would watch it everyday during the few weeks he spent there at the hospital room so he watched it too. 

he put on his shoes and finally did his way downstairs where his mother and brother were waiting to have breakfast together. "kihyunnie... how do you feel?"

even though he's been living in that house for the past 6 or 7 months with that people that called themselves their "family" and after waking up from that coma, not knowing anything, he felt stuck in a loop. 

everyday he woke up, he didn't recognize the people he lived with, nor his name or his own face.

he stopped in front of the dinning room and sat next to his brother. "i am fine, don't worry." he shrugged as he looked at the food that was served to him. he couldn't complain, food was amazing. park nahyun, also known as his mother, was an amazing cook.