eighty-seven // real life

when cole entered the coffee shop, it was like he was walking inside one of his best memories.

it had give him the urge to see heather, although he didn't want to see her because his heart aches, thinking 'she's miserable because of me.'

when cole saw the love of his life, he walked hurriedly towards her.

"hey." cole greeted, smiling nicely at heather.

"sit down, you've got to listen to this." heather said, playing a record.

cole's eyes widen, as he heard what elise had said. the record had stopped and  heather looked at cole.

"i'm sorry, cole. i'm so sorry." heather said, stopping her urge to burst into tears.

"i'm sorry that i didn't listen to you, or if i said some words that were too harsh. i'm sorry that i still love you." heather admitted.

cole had seated beside heather. she was bowing down her head, but cole— held her hand.

"darling, look at me." he said, making heather look at his beautiful face.

"i love you too, so much. i miss your touch, your lips, and you. i missed you so much."

as cole finished taking, he pressed his lips to heather's. she kissed him back.

the two had been reunited again, their undying love was still sealed as it is.

(^v^)

after that, the two had some food and drinks and asked about how each other were doing, ignoring the things that happened.

"you're still the most gorgeous girl i've ever met."

"and you're my cutie."

both of them enjoyed this moment. finally, finally. they were back on track as lovers again.

"but how about that homewrecker? what are we going to do about them?"

"well, i've got a plan. i'll be working on it, babe. don't worry." cole said, giving heather a smack on the cheek.

after that, there were fans who were cheering for both of the celebrities. they were crowding both heather and cole.

"that's my fucking ship, everyone!" yelled someone in the crowd.

"thanks!" heather shouted, as cole snaked his arm on her waist, pulling her closer.

now, the fans were chanting "kiss!"

heather smiled and kissed cole in the cheek.

all was well.

REA TALKS   hullo! i won't be having any updates since our internet connection was cut off, so, i'd be updating as soon as we get the internet connection back. i hope you understand!

thanks xx