EPILOGUE

>> FAST FORWARD <<

THREE YEARS LATER...

a 28-year old heather devereux stood by herself, staring at a mirror. she wondered how can a simple living celebrity like her have come this far?

when kay havens entered the room, she saw her best friend, checking herself on the mirror, she quietly walked beside her.

"you nervous?" kay asked, glancing at heather who glanced back.

"kinda." heather said shakily.

kay looked at the mirror, and smiled, "do you remember when we went to malibu together back when we we're college?"

heather smiled, and laughed, "yeah. we were seniors back then, and we didn't attend school, just because we wanted to go there."

"you were blonde back then." kay said, "the blonde duo." she chuckled.

"it's just that— this? this something? you can do this. all our life— since we're like, dunno, thirteen, we lived in the world of chaotic but fun concerts. so why won't heather sage devereux can't just go out there and have fun?"

"shut up, kathryn rose haven." heather said, jokingly, smiling after. "thanks, though."

kay smiled, "don't say my full name, or i'll slap you." she said jokingly. "come on, we're almost late."

meanwhile, cole sprouse stared at himself, too. wondering how attractive he is.

"damn, i'm so attractive." cole said, winking at himself.

dylan quietly entered the room, and said, "oh i know right, babes." he said jokingly.

cole quickly turned his head, "why the fuck?" he asked, "not cool."

"well, i know you're nervous as hell. you do that whenever you're nervous." dylan said, "i know you, because we've been tied up together, all our fucking goddamned lives."

cole laughed, "cheers to that, dylan thomas von sprouse."

dylan glanced at him, "cheers to you, cole mitchell sprouse. you shitface."

the twins laughed together. although cole, was nervous as fuck, he was happy.

•••

the church looked so ancient, and holy. cole hadn't been inside a church, since years now. weird, huh?

he stood still, with dylan by his side, and other people (their parents, friends, and some of their relatives.)

but when cole saw heather, on the isle, his jaw was dropped in shock. she looked absolutely gorgeous. she wore a white, lacy, v-cut off shoulder wedding gown that made her body curves show.

heather, (with kay beside her) smiled as cole looked attractive as ever. he wore a white suit, matching it with a baby blue tie.

the ceremony started. the two were nervous, but the same time, they were relieved...

"heather sage devereux, i vow to you that i will be always by your side, no matter what. i know i have done some really bad sh—" cole remembered he was inside a church, "stuff, but whatever happens, i will always love you."