eighty-one // real life

"ugh." heather groaned. her head ached, and she was feeling unusual.

the sunlight reflected from the transparent window, which reflected to her body.

she looked for her phone but it was nowhere to be found. she looked around the room,
it looked familiar.

heather walked out of the room, still confused, but then she overheard a conversation.

"where are they? cole, they're already calling me for our taping today."

"they're sleeping, it's a long story, elise."

cole's voice. cole.

why is she here, again? why is she on cole's apartment? is this a nightmare?

"i'm knocking these rooms, then."

"no—!"

before heather knew it, there was a short brunette girl standing in front of her, right behind her is cole.

"heather, you're, um, awake." cole said.

"woah, why are you here?"

she knew the girl. elise avila, the home wrecker.

"i should ask you that. why are you here?" heather snapped.

"simple. cole is my co-actor." elise said as she rolled her eyes, "how 'bout you?"

"well, he's my—" heather was supposed to say 'boyfriend' but then, she remembered. "i don't know. why am i here?"

before elise could reply, a loud yawn was heard behind them.

"mornin'— who are you, lady?" kay said, pointing at elise.

"who am i? who are you?" elise asked, raising her eyebrow.

"she's the one." heather said, "you know what i mean, kay."

kay got it, alright. she tackled elise on the floor and started slapping her.

"this is for stealing cole mitchell sprouse to my best friend!" kay said, slapping elise continuously.

"ugh!" elise groaned.

"kay, stop!" cole said, and tried to stop kay, but failed, he rushed to the guest rooms.

"fuck you! i fucking hate you, bitch!"

dylan and cole came back, dylan held kay and cole helped elise.

"how was that?" kay asked heather.

heather laughed, "great!"

"cole, help her get out." dylan said.

"wow, this is my apartment." cole said sarcastically, "c'mon, elise." and they left.

"what were you two thinking?" asked dylan, "babe, why did you tackle the bitch?"

"she ruined my ship! and no one does that." kay said, huffing.

"sorry, dyl." heather said, "i just— don't want to show them i'm jealous? besides, who am i to cole anyways?"

"it's alright. i'm not really mad, just... shookt." dylan said, and laughed.

♡´・ ・'♡

"thanks for letting us stay, cole." camila said, "although these gals made themselves as warriors."

"cami." cole said, giving her a 'hey, keep it down' look. "it's alright."

"hey dylan, let's go." kay said, clutching to her boyfriend's arm, "thanks for letting me get intoa cat fight with the bit— i mean, for letting us stay." they left.

"lili, cami, c'mon." kj exclaimed, and camila and lili went to follow him outside.

so it was just cole and heather.

"thanks, uh, for letting me stay here." heather said, "sorry if your girlfriend has to experience that."

"she— elise's not my girlfriend. she's just a friend." cole clarified.

"well—" heather stopped herself from almost ranting to cole for saying that even if it's so obvious. "whatever. i've got to go."

with her heels clicking as she walk away, cole was left alone, again.