Chapter 9

Aunt Ashly's POV

Noelie came through the front door crying a river.

"Honey what's wrong? Is everything ok? did you get a bad Starbucks drink?" I never had a daughter so I had no clue what could be wrong with teenage girls theses days.

"I made a huge mistake by saying yes to two guys. And now I have to pick one but they both mean the world to me. The first time I saw them both they took my breath away. What do I do mom." Noelie said

I don't think she realized but she just called me mom. But I didn't mention anything because she would be more upset.

"Is it ok if I call you that... I need someone to call my mom and I'm not saying I'm replacing her I just need a mom on earth too." She said still balling her eyes out.

"Oh course honey." I hugged her for what felt like forever. I tried to calm her down and make her feel comfortable and feel like she's home.

"Now what do I do about theses two guys?" She asked tearing up again.

"Why did you say yes to both?And tell me about each of them."

"I said yes because they both like me and I like both of them and they are perfect in there own ways. Matt has a great personality and he's perfect at heart too. On the other hand sam has an amazing smile and perfect hair and his eyes are beautiful." Noelie said a little but more calm.

" Ok in my opinion go with Matt you need a guy who will treat you right. Not a guy who is appealing to the eye. And remember you don't need a guy to be happy."i explained to her.

I was proud to be called her mother. I know I'm not her real one but I'm close enough. She is an amazing girl and a smart one she just needs to take things slow. But I know she will make the right choice.

Noelie's POV

I was happy that I'm now calling my Aunt Ashley mom. She acts like a mom and is a great person to go to for help.

I asked my mom if they could both come over so I could figure it out and she said yes but only one at a time and we have to talk in the living room which I'm totally fine with because I know she wants me to be safe.

I call Matt and ask him to come over.

The doorbell rang and it was Matt. I hugged and I felt like I was hugging the world. I'm glad he wasn't backing out of the hug.