Chapter 25

Rachel's P.O.V

Today we have a meet up from 12-3 today and then after that Noelie and I are going to see MKTO in concert. Today for the meet up I'm wearing a pink crop top with black high wasted shorts with my light pink converse.
For my makeup I have light brown eyeshadow and I did a wing with mascara.

I couldn't wait till tonight and we are also going shopping in the city. I live in the city so I have seen a lot of it already. So I decided to show Noelie around.

"Are you ready to go get some breakfast and Starbucks?" Noelie asked

Today she was wearing a goldish crop top with white high waisted shorts and her white converse.

"Yeah I'm ready let's go" I said

We meet the boys for breakfast and we all talked about who was going to be paired up with who. I was with Hayes. Noelie was with Matt. Cameron was with Nash. Shawn was with Aron and Tyler. Then Jack was with Jack.

I was so excited that me and Hayes were together so the fans could have a couple picture and we already tweeted it on twitter. At first we got a lot of hate. But it cooled down.

Some people even threatened to harm themselves but Hayes told them that he loves all his fans and would do anything for them. So then we were fine.

We now were at the meet up and we all took our places and we were ready for some pics. Some people even asked just for a picture of Hayes and I.

I was glad Noelie got us together. I'm so happy now and I'm glad I searched for Noelie b/c then I wouldn't have found Hayes.

3 hours later

Noelie's P.O.V

The meet up was over and now rachie and I was were on our way to the city and then the concert. We have been planning to see each other but we lost contact.

So I'm so glad she found me. I loved hanging with her in middle school and now I can't wait to go to the concert with her.

We just arrived in the city and now it was time to go shopping.

"Hey Noelie, you know what would be awesome?" Rachie said

"Yeah, what's that?" I replied

"If you and I blogged all of this" rachie said

So I pulled out my camera from my floral purse and started to film.

"Hey guys so this week on my channel I'm doing a blog and me and my bæ aka Rachel are going to the city then a MKTO concert. So let's get this blog party started!" I started to say.

Then I closed my camera while rachie and I tried to find a store. We are going to pick out an amazing outfit for the MKTO concert.

We walked into the first store so I pulled out my camera again.

"Hey guys we are back and we are currently in a store looking for a BOSS outfit for the concert. And we actually found a crop top right now that is black with gold writhing that says MKTO. So we are buying that." I said

"OMG Noelie look at these adorable jean high waisted shorts!" rachie said

"YASSSS. We are totally buying them. Alright guys we are going to buy these then change and then blog again" I said

Rachie and I bought the outfits and then walked to a bathroom outside in the city and changed into our outfits.

And now we are on our way to the concert!!!!