Chapter 18

Noelie's P.O.V.

That day Matt took me home. He dropped me off and before we kissed me he pulled out a ring.

"It's a promise ring. I promise I will never let you go Noelie" Matt said

"Aww Matthew that is so pretty. I live you so much I never want to lose you." I said.

The ring was pure gold and it said forever and always.

We kissed goodbye. And headed up to my room. But before I got to my room I realized something different. I saw Annie packing.

"Where are you going Annie?" I said and as I said that she turned around and I saw her crying face.

"I'm moving in with my Uncle. he's forcing me I have no choice I don't want to go b/c he treats me like I'm nothing. I want to live here. I want a life. But I have no choice." Annie said

And with that I started to cry and I just lost it. We say together on the floor and just hugged and cried. I loved Annie more than anything.

We heard a beep outside.

"That's my Uncle. I have to go. I'm going to miss you Noelie I will call you and text you and if I get a new phone I will call you. I love you please never forget me." Annie said.

"AnnieMarie you are my sister how could I forget you. I love you past the moon through the galaxy. You have thought me some amazing life lessons. I love you." I said.

She started to cry and her uncle cam right in and didn't even say a word and started to pack her things and he told her to say her last goodbye.

We hugged and cried. I felt like this was the last time I was going to see her. And then she walked out the door I stepped outside to watch her leave and then I want straight to my room and started to cry.

My Aunt wasn't home yet so I decided to go to Sams and talk to him since he lived right next-door.

*Knock knock*

"Hey, Noelie what's wrong?" sam asked

"Annie moved and I just want her back here and I miss her and I don't know what life is anymore." I said crying.

He leads me inside. He's hugging me tighter than ever and he's arms make me feel ok but then I know that Matt and I have a forever not me and sam.

We sit there in silence and then all of a sudden sam gets up and puts in a disc and the t.v starts playing music. The first song on was "she looks so perfect" by 5SOS.

He starts dancing and I start laughing b/c he was doing the dance moves that I was when he saw me through my window. He honestly made me feel better. The way he try's to do dance with a straight face makes me laugh even harder.

Then he paused the music. He pulled me up to my feet and hugged me. He was so comforting and love able.

*In my mind*

No Noelie you can not like sam you are with Matt not sam.

All of a sudden I feel his lips connected with mine and we were now kissing. I know I'm wrong for doing this but sam is just to perfect.

I slowly pulled away and then I just walked out the door not saying a thing. I called Matt and Sam over b/c I need to talk to both of them.

"Mom Matt said he will be here in like five minutes but I have to go take a shower so can you answer it?" I asked her

"Yeah sweetie. What time is sam coming?" Mom asked.

"At 6 and it's 5:45" I replayed.

I ran upstairs and took a quick shower and put light washed shorts on and a plain black crop top and straightened my hair. Even though there just coming to talk I still want to look human not like a zombie.

With that I quickly walked downstairs.