Chapter 14

Matts POV

I couldn't wait for my date with Noelie. I felt like I was finally making my first move. Even though we have been together for a whole month we haven't had an actual date. So I pulled up to her house and she was standing right outside.

She was wearing a bright pink tank top with white shorts and a cream color cardigan over it. And her beautiful hair was in a fishtail. Also she did a very natural makeup look.

"Hey honey." she said

"Hey bae" I said

She softly kissed me and it got harder as it went. We kissed for what felt like forever. She was such a good kisser and she was hotter then the sun.

She finally pulled away. And we took off.

"So where are we going?" Noelie asked

"I can't tell you that it's a secret." I said

"Matt tell me, please." she said

"No I can't your going to have to wait."

Her voice was even perfect. I kept thinking to myself why didn't I meet her earlier. But I'm glad I could call her mine now.

"Close your eyes b/c we are almost there." I said

"Ok. I swear if you tickle me bad stuff is going to happen" she giggled.

"I won't tickle you I promise." I said

So I found us a spot and then I told her to open her eyes.

"OMG NO WAY DISNEY!!!!!"

She have me a huge hug and then kissed me.

We walked around all Disney and A LOT of our fans were there and we of course took pictures and we even stayed for the fire works and it was just a perfect day. I love Noelie so much I don't know what I would so with out her.