Chapter 2

Noelie's POV

"Welcome to L.A. everyone. Please come and fly with us again.". The flight attendant said as we landed. L.A was so beautiful but the fact that I have to live with Ashley bugs me. She is just to clingy. I remember when my dad died at his funeral she wouldn't let go of me and I'm the type of person who likes hugs but not for a WHOLE HOUR.

I get off the plane and I see her waving her hands like a monkey. And I just simply smile, while the whole airport is looking at her like she's a lunatic. Don't get me wrong I love my Aunt Ashely but she just gets me mad when she gets all clingy.

"Omg you have grown so much since I have seen you last."She said while crying

"Aunt Ashely you just saw me two days ago." I say.

She saw me at my dad's funeral which was only two days ago.She realizes that and doesn't speak for about 10 minutes. We our now on our way for my luggage. And I realized that she has been to quite. Usually she talks up a storm.

"Is everything ok Aunt Ashely?" I ask

"Sweetie I have something to tell you." She responds.

I get really worried because I don't know if this is good or bad news. So I stand there in silence.

"Me and your Uncle Alex got divorced 3 months ago and I have a new boyfriend and his name is Robert Espinosa.And he's living with me. I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn't ask about Alex" She said.

My heart skipped a beat. Because that last name Espinosa was the last name I also pretended to have because of Matthew Espinosa.

"Dose he have a son named Matt?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, how do you know?"Ashley responded.