Chapter 3

Noelie's POV

"He's SUPER famous on vine and YouTube!" And by this time I was like screaming.

"Well he's going to being living with you know."Ashley responded

I almost dropped to the floor. I thought to myself that moving here might not turn out to be that bad. Now I couldn't wait to get back to to my new home.

1 hour later

We were finally at the house I couldn't believe how pretty it was from the outside. My new home was a mansion and I had the whole top floor to myself. I had my own living room, little kitchen, and my bedroom, and also a game room, and my own bathroom. I was SO happy.

As soon as I got inside I ran aright to the forth floor. And on the third floor I saw Matt and I couldn't believe he was standing in front of me. I stood there like a creep.

"Hey, Noelie right?"Matt said

"Uh...um...uh.. Yeah.."I responded like a freak.

"Well I have to go see you around." He said with a perfect smile.

I can't believe I just made myself look so stupid in front of THE MATTHEW ESPINOSA. Then reality kicked in and I remembered that he's related to me. Wow!

Matt's POV

Noelie was so pretty. She had blue eyes that sparkled like the ocean. And her hair was in the most beautiful fishtail. She was the perfect girl. But then reality kicked in and I realized she's my cousin.

And I feel like when she realizes Sam Pottorff is our neighbor she's gonna flip. And then I'm gonna have to hear her talk all about her crush on him....