Chapter 11

Noelie's POV

As soon as Matt left I called up AnneMarie and asked her to come over. She said yes. The last time I hung out with her was when I was 7 and now I'm 18. I can't believe it's been 11 years. She is an amazing friend so I'm glad she lives here in L.A.

The doorbell ring and I was upstairs and let me tell you I ran down those stairs like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey, is Noelie here?"AnneMarie said

I stood there shocked

"I'm just playin, I missed you so much"she said

She gave me a HUGE hug and she smiled so bright and big. I missed her so much.

"So what has happened and your life and dice when do you live in L.A.?"she said.

"Well Annie my mom and dad died and so I moved with my Aunt Jen in New Jersey were I lived before but she didn't have enough money for me to stay. So I moved here with my Aunt Ashely but I call her mom so it all works. And I have amazing news" I said so happily.

"Aww I'm so sorry. And what's the big news." Annie said.

"The one and only Matthew Espinosa is my boyfriend." I said

"OMG really. I'm so happy for you, you deserve him! and by the way I love your house. I'm kinda living in a foster home right now because my dad left me and my mom could afford taking care of me. But I see the positive in it and I realize this happened for a reason."Annie explained.

"In so sorry Annie wait here. I will be right back." I said

I ran to my mom and asked her if Annie could live on the third floor. And then I could see her so much more and we would be like sisters.

She said yes as long as we all go over the rules.

"Hi Annie I'm Ashley nice to meet you." My mom said and shook Annie's hand.

"Hi Ashley. You have a beautiful home and I love your shirts. I'm a fan of Dan + shay." Annie said.

" Oh thanks there great. I wanted to know if you would like to live here on the third floor?" My mom said.

"Really! I could live here... thank you so much. I'm so pleased to be here!" Annie said tearing up.

She gave my mom and me a huge hug. And even though we wouldn't adopt Annie I knew we were already sisters at heart. We went to the store and bought all the things she needed. And then Matt called me and asked if I would like to go to the movies with him and cameron.

I told him about Annie moving in and he said she could come. So after we did Annie's room we went to the movies.