Chapter 20

Matts P.O.V

I couldn't wait to tell Noelie tomorrow.

She's going to be so happy. But yet Sams going to be there and I don't know how that's going to be. She hasn't seem him in 1 year. And she doesn't want anything to do with him.

I has to go shopping for new clothes b/c I wanted to dress better than sam. Yeah I know looks shouldn't matter but since Sam always has good clothing I decided to get better clothes then him.

I started to drive to the mall when mine and Noelie's song came on. I states singing "On my mind" by Pia Mia at the top of my lungs. It made me feel so happy that Noelie and I are together she is so perfect.

I finally got done shopping and now it was 3. So I called up Noelie.

"Hey Matt what's up?" she said

"Nothing. Just wanted to know if you had everything ready to go b/c If you want we could go early.." I said

"OMFG yes! I really want to know! How much earlier though?" she said

"I will pick you up at five. I love you"I said

"I love you to Matt. Can't wait" noelie said and with that our phone call was over.

I decided to go over to Carter's and ask him for help of surprising Noelie. Carter always had good ideas. So I went to his house.

"Hey man what's up?" carter said

"I need you help with telling Noelie the news" Matt said

"Yeah sure thing, come in" carter said

So me and carter made the whole plan up. And now it was 4:45.

"Well I need to go get Noelie so I will meet you there." I said

"Okay. I hope everything goes as planed. See you soon." Carter said.