4

Early on the morning,when jungkook slowly open his eyelids.He can feel an arms was wrapped his waist tightly."Park jimin..on my bed??"mumble jungkook slowly.

Suddenly,jimin was pulled him more closer to him."why..it is wrong when your own husband sleep one bed with their wife.."asked jimin.So,jungkook just kept silent with that statements.

After 30 minutes..

"Jimin shii..i have to take a shower now..if not my first class will be late.."telled jungkook while busy trying to removed jimin's arms from his tiny waist.

"uhmm.."yawn jimin while smirk his face behind jungkook's ear.So jungkook was whipped with that,Then jimin was teasing him more"then let's go take a shower together.."

Jungkook cheecks become redness by that tease also that ear tease."ji..m..iiin.."mumble jungkook shyly.So,jimin was statisfied with that.Then he slowly release his arms around jungkook' tiny waist.

"aaah..so cutee .."jimin mumble when jungkook jumped off from bed,Thus go directly to shower.So jimin also jumped off from bed and heading to his room with smirk.

"He make me nervous badly.."mumble jungkook while still put on the bathrobe on his body.When he stepped out from the bathroom.His heart was beating so fast causes of jimin is standing in front of him closely.

Slowly jimin wrapped his arms aroumd jungkook waist and lean closer his face into jungkook neck and sniffing it all over."Aah.."heard jungkook since jimin so closed to him.

"uuh..jimin shi..w..-"without jungkook finished his words.He can feel jimin was licking his neck and slowly leave a few mark on it.So jungkook just keep pulled jimin's shirt asked him for stopped.But jimin become more possesive.