9

Whenever jimin still stroking jungkook's smooth hair,jungkook was mumble something"I have something..".So jimin about to pull himself back but jungkook stopped him by rubbed his face against jimin's neck.

Then jimin just let jungkook do as his please these time.After a few minute,jungkook pull back himself from his husband embrace while jimin still stroking his head sweetly.Seem like jimin also curious with what his wife gonna talked about.

After that,jungkook slowly lift up his face about facing jimin who is already staring hard at him waiting for him.Both of them was staring to each other longingly before jungkook started talked.

Then jimin just keep his eyes on his beautiful face of his wife."I want to know.."burst jungkook out.So jimin reply him gently"what it is?"while tugging jungkook hair behind his ear sweetly.

Suddenly jungkook was attacking his husband with the hot question"why you insist to keep our status by dragging me into your room and.."without jungkook finished his talked,Jimin was lean closer to him about to kiss him but jungkook turned his face to the other side.

Despite jimin insist to more closer to his wife until their chest pressed to each other."haven't I made it clear?"said jimin with his husky voice."jiminn..shhiii.."whine jungkook causes he can feel jimin's boner press his pants.

Once again jimin pull back himself and asking jungkook"that's not what you want to talked about right?"but jungkook just keep silent and looking into his husband face with teary eyes.

Then jungkook about to push jimin backwards and try to leave but jimin was catching his waist as fast as he always do.So both of them was seat on the carpet by jungkook sit on jimin's laps with jimin's arm wrapped around his slim waist.

Thus jungkook was shouting madly towards his husband's face"don't ever flirt with the other..I hate it!!" but after he was burst it,his tears falling fast wet his redness cheecks also jimin's shirt.

Unexpected jimin's reaction seem like he was in dream,he really unexpected his wife gonna warned him that cute"I thought you hate me when I touch and kissing you..".

Slowly jungkook nooded his head and lean his head on jimin's mascular chest and reply him cutely"I never hate it..even onc..e..".Jungkook was jumped off a little bit on jimin's laps causes jimin's hand trail his back under his shirt.

After that,jimin lean closer his face to jungkook's ear also redness causes of embarasment with his own husband."so can I touch here..?"whisper jimin with his husky voice while trail his hand on jungkook's nipple and rubbed it playfully wanna tease his wife.

jungkook p.o.v

I don't know how to express my feeling,I hope he can tell what I want to talked with him.He did it again..keep touching my skin with his cold hands when touch me.

I wonder if he also nervous when touch me?why everytime he touch me ?his hands will be so cold?I wanna tell him everthing but I also upset with myself causes couldn't express my feeling even with the one I loved the most.

He being so much wild today but I want to admit it..I love all the things what he was done for me.I can feel his lust towards it.It is so much stronger feeling.