13

jimin p.o.v

I know it ain't no easy for him to face it causes he still new in these world,So he still don't use with it.I understand if he being so mad at me.It also my fault causes being so unreasonable to showing off him to the other,mostly the person he know very well at his collage.

So I can't blaming him causes it me who the one should be blame.I never thought or should I tell these..as expected he think me that way.It causes I always treat him as my please don't even think about what he feel either he like or dislike.

Maybe I should change to make him comfortable when he around me but most the things I was done to make he feel insecure and more comfortable when he around me but it seem like nothing affect.

Can someone tell me how?what  should I do and should be? to make him feel better and don't misunderstood about how the way I've been treat him.I just don't want him stress all over since he too young compared to me.

I also don't want make him think like I treat him same as I treat a little kid also like a pushy husband towards their wife.then what should possibly I must and have to do?also what I can't do?

end p.o.v

Meanwhile vhope already fall asleep in the room they was choosen far from jimin's room,there jimin and jungkook still don't settle up with their mess."I never leave you alone..now let's go to sleep..it was too late.."telled jimin while pull jungkook into his embrace and started carry jungkook in bridal style and heading to his room.

Then jungkook just lean his head against jimin's chest weakly causes he was crying too long so he get tired and weak.In their way to jimin's room both of them just keep in silent don't saying much even a words.When they reach into jimin's room,slowly jimin laying jungkook's back on his bed causes don't want jungkook getting hurt.

After that jimin about to leave jungkook when he cover jungkook's body all over causes don't wanna jungkook getting cold but jungkook was tugged his sleeve stop him from leave"don't go anywhere until I fall asleep.."telled jungkook weakly.So jimin just sitted beside the bed without saying any kind of words.

Thus jimin keep still beside the bed until jungkook fall asleep,when he confirmed it jungkook was sleeping so he slowly move from there to get his pillow and blanket on the wardobe.Slowly jimin place it on the floor and about to start close his eyes but he can hear jungkook was sleeptalking by saying something make jimin think of it before he sleep.

Despite jimin just keep his position while listening to jungkook's words"I..I also keep hurting you..forgive me jimin.."..So jimin just spacing for awhile after hear what jungkook was talking about before his eyes close fall to sleep.