10

jungkook p.o.v

Aftet that day,I think he still can't tell it clear that I mad and get jealousy all the time when someone near with him either his friend or someone I just know.

Why he pretend like nothing happen?Don't he feel anything wrong?I hate these feeling.Why I doubt  my own husband's  love towards me?Am I too much?

These is so wrong right?I being stress and depress when I alone causes thinking of my husband all the time.I don't hate him..but..I just too love him so much.

That's why I hate it when the other try to get close with him.What should I do?I got goosebump when thinking of what should I do to tell him directly.Should I ?

end p.o.v

Whenever jungkook busyly get his shower on the bathroom,suddenly their doorbell ringing,so jimin who just locked his eyes on tv go to get the door.

Then when jimin open the door,"Yoo Mr.Parkk!!shouted Mr.Jung and surely with his fiance Kim Taehyung beside him while holding each other hand firmly.

Slowly jimin's eyes glance at their hand and smile teasingly before invited them."ahh come in.."telled jimin.So all of them was sitting on the couch silently while waiting for jungkook.

Meanwhile jungkook on the bathroom just spacing under the shower while pouring his body,then he back to his sense and asking himself"have a guest?"mumble jungkook not to loud.

Thus jungkook stopped showering and grab the towel.Slowly stepped out from bathroom worryly will be slip and directly go to the living room with his bathrobe and a towel covering his wet hair.

Earlier jungkook just stepped towards jimin while bowing down and about to dry his hair,he also asked jimin to helped him dry his wet hair"jimin..can you dry my ha..ir"while tilt up his head and get a shocked looked into Mr.Jung and V direction who is also looking back at him.

After that jungkook about to backwards but when jimin see it,as fast as he run towards jungkook and one of his arm wrapped jungkook's small waist while the other one placing on jungkook's cheeck.

Slowly jimin making jungkook stepped into the couch direction."I make it dry,come here.."whisper jimin closer  while still staring into his beautiful wife's shocked face.

When jimin success making jungkook stepped towards couch direction,then jimin sit on the couch and wrapped jungkook's cold hand."sit here.."said jimin while patting between his spread leg as want to dry jungkook's hair position.

Suddenly Mr.Jung greet jungkook with his style"yaa Jungkook subaenim,don't you listen what your lect asked?"said Mr.Jung teasingly.So jungkook just do as please and bowing causes he too shy to face his another lecture and V.

Jimin p.o.v

I know jungkook might be so shocked about these but I know he also curious about them since he see them back then on that room were makeout.

Yeah I know jungkook see them that time but I pretend like I don't know anything.I just don't want him be so confuse and keep questioning himself.

It causes jungkook is a so different from the other.His mind is too far and I also can't get it what he thinking sometimes.He such a really smart kid that the fact I can't denied.

end p.o.v

Meanwhile both of v and Mr.Jung was talking just the two of them,jungkook about to leave but jimin was stopped him by wrapped his arms around jungkook's upper body and lean his chin on jungkook's shoulder."I haven't done it yet.."mumble jimin sweetly.

Then Mr.Jung took a glance towards his friend and his innerself was talking"Mr.Park you in the guard.."while smirk,then staring back into his fiance who is busyly tell him the story.

Slowly jimin pull himself back and placing his warmth palms on jungkook's hair who is covering with the towel and start massage it and dry his wife smooth and sweet scent of his hair.

Suddenly,jungkook was mumble something"what it is..?" but jimin can't hear it clearly.So jimin keep dry jungkook's hair without hestiation but jungkook who is just bowing about to cry..