8

Jimin pov

After that day,he be the other person a bit I guess.Maybe something was bother him,but what it is?I think I should ask him for that but seem like he avoiding me that much.

Maybe he just sick with my behaviour towards him who is always wanted something naughty from him,but I guess a kiss or makeout between married couple is the normal things.

I dare to talked these way causes even a friend treat their friend as they can do anything,so I guess married couple can be more further.Don't hit me,I just telled the truth.

So I decide to settle down all the matter was bother my lovely wife.Even he insist to shut up his mouth,I want to make him burst all out what was bothering him.

end pov

Meanwhile jungkook was busying make his assignment,slowly jimin was  backhugging him from nowhere and placing his palm on jungkook's smooth and sweet scent of his hair from his shampoo.

Suddenly jungkook was jumped off little bit from his seat causes of startled when jimin was sniffing his neck from back with lust and jimin's hand was trail into jungkook's under shirt.

Whenever jimin want go further,jungkook was stop him"jim..n shii.."while try to push jimin's hand away but he won't be able causes as he know his husband really a strong one.

Then jimin with his own was pulled back himself and pretend like nothing happen"I want to talked with you.."telled jimin with serious tones while staring hard into jungkook's flash face by his action from before.

Thus jungkook make his seat properly and looked the other way while try to avoid his husband"I do..n" but jimin was soothed closer to him and make him stand together with him,right in front of him.

After that,jimin was asking his wife gently causes don't wanna make his wife run causes afraid of him."Baby..if something bother you..just say it loud over my face right now.."while tugged jungkook's small chin with his warmth thumb.

Slowly jungkook about to open up his mouth to telled his husband but he was messing up by his tears stream down through his redness cheecks causes of mad and try to keep himself calm.

Whenever jimin seeing it,he try to calm his wife by caress his cheeck sweetly and pulling him into his warmth embrace and stroking his hair sweetly,also  stroking his back with lovely way.

jungkook p.o.v

I don't know why but everyrtime he hugged me into his embrace,I was drown and lost.I just love so much his warmth.Its not that I mad towards him but I just too emotional lately after that day.

The day I see Mr.Jung with V.It was bothering me?but why?causes still now I just have to keep shut off my mouth the real me to Park Jimin?What I was thinking?

Jeon Jungkook what do you want?you want telled everyone that Park Jimin is your Husband,in that case no one can near  him?Am I too jealousy if someone near  and closer with him?

It's that what was bothering me?I guess yes..That's why I won't be able to telled him the truth.I know he surely will laugh at me causes of these nonsense reason.He might think that I'm just same as a kid who want really bad attention from him.

But if I keep silent,I will hurt badly..I guess I must shouted it out to his face no matter what,I will telled him my true feeling.How mad am I when someone closer to him and making scene with him.Park Jimin is my husband,he only mine!