14

Early on the morning when both of vhope still sleep in the room around the corner,there jimin being all shocked when he turned to the side"oh my .."mumble jimin slowly causes don't want to make jungkook awake who is still sleeping while wrapping jimin's arms with him from side , so jimin just focus study his beautiful face of his wife too many times while slowly one of his hand placing in on jungkook's cheeck and caressing it sweetly.

Then jungkook about to open his eyelids when he can feel the warmth of his husband heat who still caressing his cheeck sweetly,so both of them was staring to each other longingly until v the troublemaker knocked their door so loud"yaaa!!Park jimin where the breakfast!!?yelled v from outside.

Slowly jimin pull his hand aback from caress jungkook cheeck and attempt to wake up but jungkook seem don't want to let him go while still locked his arms into jimin's muscular arm.So jimin turned his head to jungkook and his hand also move foward as he placing it on jungkook's head"baby..I will come back after finished the breakfast ok..?"telled jimin while patting jungkook's head sweetly.

Thus jungkook hear it from his husband,so he slowly loose his grip and allowed his husband to move.When jimin about to stepped out from room,he still turn back causes worryly jungkook will be sulking causes leave him when he still don't get enough flirting with him.

After seeing jungkook who fastly turned aside,then jimin can be telled that his wife still mad and sulking over him.So he just leave the room and closed the door.

Jungkook p.o.v

Yet I've just mad at him last night but last night also I just can't sleep when he don't lying by my side as usual with me,so I'm slowly crawling down to him and wrapping my arms with him and hugging his muscular arm until fall into sleep.

I have to admit it,that's his warmth of his body really make me feel safe and insecure..I wish that I also could give him something which is there only me and just me wherever he go,he just thinking of me all the time..

Jeon Jungkook??what you thinking??am I being too greedy but it nothing wrong with it isn't it?since he the only and one my husband..