7

Early on the morning,meanwhile jungkook was watching tv alone but actually he doesn't watch the tv at all but he still thinking about what he was saw yesterday.Suddenly jimin was backhugged him while peck his neck.

Then jungkook was back to his sense after jimin did that to him."it's not really good manner leave the bed before your husband awake you know.."telled jimin.

After that,jimin slowly turned jungkook face into him from side and crashing his lips on jungkook's lips.Slowly jimin pulled himself and telled jungkook"it's your punishment".

Thus jungkook cheecks turned into redness when jimin still stare at him."you gonna late if you don't leave now.."mumble jungkook while bowing.But jimin keep staring at him without blinking.

Whenever jungkook want about to leave,jimin was grisp his wrist tightly"where my morning kiss?"tease jimin but in serious tones.But jungkook just kept silent even without looking at jimin's direction.

Despite jungkook just behaving like that,jimin was feeling like he really can't hold himself anymore,so he pulling jungkook closer to him.

Then jungkook looking at jimin who is still staring at him.Slowly jungkook stepped towards jimin and tugged jimin's tie closer to him and lean the kiss on jimin's cheeck cutely.

After that,jimin insist to let jungkook  go.Meanwhile jungkook who is bowing was whine"jimin.."asked to let him go but jimin tugged his chin for making jungkook looked into his eyes.

Slowly jungkook eyes fits on jimin's eyes"what make you so hard to looked into my eyes?"asked jimin seriously.Then jungkook's eyes become teary when jimin was asking him that with serious tones.

Suddenly,jimin lean his lips on jungkook's lips even he know his wife already cry but he insist to kiss his wife lips.So jungkook also react into his husband kiss while his tears keep falling without stopped.