CHAPTER 22 - MOVING ON?

Y/N's POV

10:00 am *phone alarm ringing*

I opened my eyes and look at the ceiling. Empty. I feel empty.

I look around. I didn't see anyone.

Where are they?

I checked my phone to see if Hoseok replied to me by any chance. Still, nothing.

I took a deep breath and dialed Joy's number.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"Ahh... Buying gifts! Yeah we're buying gifts." 

"For who? You already went shopping yesterday right?" It was really quiet at the other line so I doubt that they are out for shopping.

"Yes but... there are things that we forgot to buy." 

"And you left me alone again. I want to shop too." I looked over through my things. I haven't bought anything since we got here.

"Just stay rested. We'll shop for you." 

"No! Come back here and pick me up. I wanna shop too. Please?"

"OM- dkfjkf sbfb ewuwfnkdv." What is happening to the other line?

"Joy? Joy what's happening?"

"I can't believe this. Oh my god. Can I cry for a sec?" It was Jha. 

Wait for real what is happening to them.

"JOY! JHA! What is happening!?" I ask again. None of them are answering me and I'm starting to get worried.

"Oh, sorry got lost there for a second." Joy finally answered her phone again.

"Where are you both? And can you please tell me what is happening?" I ask.

"Nothing. We're just shopping like I said. Don't worry."

"You are lying, are you?" She seems suspicious. The both of them.

"No I'm not!"

"Can you just please get back here? I'm alone and sad." Hobi is not answering me and my friends left me. Who wouldn't be sad?

"Joy it's on!" I heard Jha screaming at the background.

"Joy, for real where the hell are you?" I know she's lying about shopping.

"uh.. iiihhh.. ao;skdsl kjsdnak." 

"What? I can't understand you." She suddenly get a choppy line.

"Uhm.. The ik ok ik reception is bad. Gotta hang up now! Don't look for us!!" She quickly ended the call.

"Joy!" I shouted but she already turned off her phone.

I tried calling her again but she won't pick up. Even Jha won't take my calls.

What is wrong with them?

"None of them are worrying about me. I just got out of the hospital and all of them are leaving me." I sulk while getting ready to go out.

"If no one cares about me then I'll just leave. Hmp!" I kick the door close and decided to roam around Gangnam area.

"As if I'm gonna look for them." I continued talking.

"Why are you looking at me? You decided to disappear right? Stop looking at me!" I said stopping at a medi-heal poster in front of a make-up store. It has BTS on it and I'm talking to Hoseok.