CHAPTER 34 - SNEAKING OUT

Y/N's POV

Hobi and I went back to Seoul after our vacation at Gwangju.

He's back at his regular schedules and we haven't seen each other for a while now. He became so busy that I can only see him on pictures that his fansites uploads on social media.

We don't even have the chance to talk to each other for more than five minutes.

Gosh... Dating an idol is not so easy. 

I was lazily laying down on my stomach on a Thursday night while reading the book that Namjoon recommended.

*one new message

(Hobi: Babe I'm here at the lobby, can you come down and see me?)

Me: What are you doing there? Wait, I'll get down.

I quickly grab a sweatpants, tuck in my shirt and ran to the elevator while hand combing my hair. I look at my reflection from the elevator door. 

I look like a mess.

I tried to put my hair in a bun.

Looks better.

The elevator finally reached the first floor.

I walk into the lobby, recognizing him immediately even though he is wearing bulky clothes with a mask and a cap covering his face.

"Hobi..." I called him.

He turned around to face me while removing his mask.

"Babe." He replied.

"What are you doing here so late? Did you just finished practicing?" I looked at my phone to see that it's almost midnight. 

I walk closer to him to give him a hug but he stopped me by holding my shoulders to keep me a step away from him.

"Wait. Just ten seconds." He just stands there looking at me not even blinking.

"What are you doing?" I ask. He did not respond. He just put his index finger on his lips.

"Three, two, one. Okay, I'll get going." He said then walks away.

"Huh? Oh? What? Are you leaving just like that?" I ask him being so confused by what he just did. I tried to block his way by spreading my arms wide. "What just happened?" I ask again.

"I came here to see you." He said making me blush.

"What? You came here just to do that?" He nod at me.

"I thought I could get energized seeing you." I smile.

What did I do to deserve him. He is so sweet.

"Aww. Babe, you should have just told me. I could have come to you myself." I walk closer to him. "Are you okay? You look really tired." I said touching his face while tracing his obvious dark circles with my fingers.

"I'm okay babe. Now that I see you, I realized how much I missed you. I almost forgot how pretty you are." He said while pulling me closer to him by my waist.

I smiled knowing that I look like a mess but he still appreciate it. "I know you guys are working so hard but you don't have to push yourself this much." I said.

"You know that I'm not doing this only for myself, right babe? I have to help the other members too." He removed some stray hair from my face.

"I know that but... you have to rest too. All of you. I'm worried you'll get sick." I said sighing.