Chapter 0: The prologue

!!!DISCLAIMER!!! I DO NOT OWN BLACK BUTLER NOR DO I CLAIM TO OWN KUROSHITSUJI OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM BLACK BUTLER. I ONLY CLAIM TO OWN LUCIA ANDERS AND KAT RAVENSON. OH, I ALSO DONT OWN THE PICTURE BUT THAT IS WHAT LUCIA LOOKS LIKE IN THIS. SO WITH THAT PUT OF THE WAY LET THE GAMES BEGIN, AND MAY THE STORY BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. ;)

(oh, and this is my first ever black butler fanfic so please let me know what you think of it. negatove coments are welcome bc it helps me fix mistakes to make it all the better. spanks you for your time)

~~~~~le story description~~~~~

This is a story about a girl named Lucia who buys a bracelt from a mysterious old woman and gets teleported into the famous world of Black Butler. (its season one because I despise Claude and Alois. sorry if you like them. every one is intitled to an opinion and mine happens to be that they can go suck a million sensored and die. -.- I appologize.) She helps ciel and Sebastian solve their cases and maybe there might be a little love? I dun no depends (heheh depends. xP) on if im in the couple making mood.. so yeah most likely there will be. Omg, I talk too much, imma just shut my face and start the story. Have fun my pretties. :3 lol.