Chapter 4. The morning and The rainbow

I awoke again but this time I woke up about an hour before Sebastian will come to get us. An idea popped in my head and I immediately went to my bag to find my nail polish. I grab all the colors in a rainbow and head out the door. I look down the halls before tip-toeing to Ciel's room. I crack open his door very quietly and look around before entering. Slowly without making a noise I close the door and walk over to Ciel's bed. His hands were in reach so I quickly got to work being ever so careful not to wake him up. I finished painting his now rainbow colored nails and set off back to my room carrying my nail polish. It had taken thirty mintues to do that. Oh well at least I got it done without waking him. I get to my room, hide my nail polish in Kats stuff, then jumped in bed and pretended to sleep. About ten minutes later I heard an angered shout then Ciel calling my name pissed off. I hide my smile and continue pretend sleeping, which for me looks like my real sleeping. The door slams open, Kat and I wake up and look to where the noise came from. Standing there huffing and puffing is a very angry Ciel and a trying-not-to-laugh Sebastian. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NAILS?!?!?!" We look at each other confused then back to them. "I KNOW IT WAS YOU LUCIA!!!!" I look to Ciel before my gaze switched to Sebastians. Pursing my lips and crossing my arms stubornly. "How do you know I did it? What proof do ya got?" Ciel blinks a few time surprise showing for a few secinds before disappearing back to anger. "Sebastian,  I want you to search each of their things until you find the things that ma match my nails. That is an order." Sebastian bowed slightly hand over his heart. "Yes my lord." Sebastian searches through our stuff finding the nailpolish in Kats things. I feign a gasp. "Kat! How could you?! You did that without me?! And I thought we were friends" she snorts before laughing. "Gurl you know I didn't do that but I'd be proud if I did." "Then who did?!" Ciel is piussed!!! Hahaha!!! I shrug. "I dunnah." I guess he gave up for now because stormed out of the room leaving us behind with Sebastian. Kat took this time to go to the bathroom leaving me alone with him. I look over at him and he's doing his closed eyed smile but it looks like it's mixed with mischief. Oh gawd dangit! "I should go do er... something that doesn't involve me and probably fuck some shiet up. Bye!" I try to squeeze past him and out the door but he just blocks me and grins. I back away slowly. "u-uh uh S-Sebastian...?" His grin just widens as he steps closer to me. Curse my short ass bitch!!! His gloved hand curls around my chin stopping me and making me face him. His grin just grows. I couldn't stop the blush coming to my face as his came closer to mine. "S-Sebastian....?" It almost sounded like a whimper. "I know you did it." And with that he was gone. Oh gawd! That was too close! I was left there with a shocked cherry red face. "How...?"