Chapter 9: Neko Neko Neko

"LUCIA!!!!!!" Kats voice yelled from the other side of the door. It made me jump and I quickly got up to open it. Right in front of me was a very angry and embarrassed Kat with rabbit ears and a little puffy tail. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!!"  She was screaming as she walked into my room. I thought about what could've happened. Well, first I had a dream about wishing to be a neko. Maybe that has something to do with it? But that doesnt explain Kat being a bunny. I thought harder and tried to remember the full dream. "Oh! I remember!  I had a dream wishing that I was a neko and you were an Usagi!" Just then I remembered another important thing. "Oh, and  uh there might be a slight disturbance this morning with bocchan." At this Sebastians eyes widdened. "Not that disturbance. What I mean is-" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "-that I also wished Ciel to be part animal as well...." They both stared at me disappointed. They both sighed. "Well what animal is he?" I chuckled nervously. "Eh heh heh, He's, uh, He's a Mausu ." (btw for peeps who dont know a neko is a cat, usagi is a rabbit, and Mausu is a mouse. Okay have fun~!) A few seconds later Ciel found them and started yelling at all of them. But he was just so adoravle that I couldn't help hugging him. "KAWAII!!!!!!" "LET GO OF ME AT ONCE!" Refusing to let go he had Sebastian take me off him. "Party pooper" I mumbled. The only problem now was  that Sebastian wouldn't let go and kept petting me. Cielnhad to order Sebastian not to touch me without my permission. This hurt Sebastian since he loved cats but dealt with the order nonetheless. Ciel was still fuming and demanded to wish him back to normal. I did but I told them that I wished for mine and Kats to be permanent. She flipped a table in rage. Ciel left back to his office? studies? Whatever. He left the three of us to deal with it. This involved throwing of chairs, tables, dresseres and anything that could be called potentially dangerous. Finally after about a day and a half of this they stopped and fell asleep.