Don't Think Of It As Goodbye, Think Of It As I'll See You Later.

Sigh. I roll over and face Kat. She was on her phone watching the last episode of Ouran for the millionth time. I got to thinking. "Hey, we should go to Ouran." Her head snapped to me so quickly I thought for sure it would've snapped. She shot up and started to jump around in the bed. "OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! YESYESYESYESTYESYES!!!!!! CAN WE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!" I studies her for a little before replying. "Oh what the muffin. Lets go to Ouran." She screams with happiness and hugged me. Just the Sebastian opened the door. "What's wrong?!" We both blinked at him confused. He got annoyed at the fact that he thought that we were in trouble. "WE'RE GOING TO OURAN!!!!!!!" Kat was still screaming. "What the devil is Ouran?" He asked confused. "Its another world. We're leaving to go there later today." His face flashed a hint of sadness before going back to its emotional state. "Welp, we've gotta get ready to leave. So we'll see you later before we go." He vowed and left after replying, "Of course,  excuse me." After he closed the door we started packing.

~~~~~~~~~~ later that day~~~~~~~~~~

It was time to leave and everyone was lined up. Finny, Mey-rin, Bard, Sebastian, Ciel, even Tanaka was there. Kat and I hugged everyone and waved goodbye. "Goodbye...." They all looked so sad. "Hey cheer up. Don't think of this as goodbye. Think of it as I'll see you later." I smiled at them and they returned a sad one. "Well, until next time..... I wish we were in Ouran high school host club." And with that we were gone.