Chapter 1

So hey! Author's note. Wanted to point some things up:

This fic is going to be in English (Im argentinian tho) so yeah. And this is only for girls, sorry.

(Y/N)=Your name/ (Y/F/N)= Your full name

(F/N)=Friend's name

(F/B)=Favourite book

Let's start!

//Your POV//

You were finally going to London, you dreamed this since you were 16 and you'll meet your internet best friend, (F/N), who was going to live with you.

You were at the airport with all the things you needed. Your mom was really sad you were going, but you wanted this so bad. "(Y/N), please call me every night or at least once a week" mom said sadly "Mum, we already talked about this, i'll miss you too but I have to go in the next five minutes or i'll miss the flight." You said, holding her hands. You hugged her and waved her across the hall. 

You entered the plane, looking for your seat. You said to yourslef your seat number again and again. "19,19,19.." Until you found it. you sat down and waited for the plane to fly into the sky. You were bored, and already read (F/B), so you decided to sleep through the fly.

*Time Skip*

You arrived to London, and went off the plane to see (F/N) waving at you with a sign that said "Welcome to London!" and a cute drawing of you two. You immediately ran to hug her, you were so happy. "(Y/N) OMG you're here! I can't believe this" she said " I know! i'm shaking just to see you here with me!" you said while squeezing her. "Let's go to my flat! i have so much to tell you and show you!". While you guys took a taxi, you talked about lots of things. You payed the taxi driver and entered to her flat. She prepared a room for you, and cooked you a cake. It was just so amazing, you felt like home.

 You both ended eating the cake and went to sleep. You were already feeling great and you didn't really saw anythig. Tomorrow was going to be an exciting day.

So that's it! hope you enjoy. <3

Sorry for any mistakes :/