Part 11- SRS BSNSS

That christmas was the bomb, and so smooth, I thought to not to wash my lips, but that's fucking disgusting. (F/N) couldn't stop annoying me with that for at least, a week, geez. Even though, you liked it in a weird way.

New year has finally arrived, 2018 baby! Honestly, 2017 wasn't a very good year, with all the ups and downs to it, it wasnt one of my favourite years; and i'm being nice. Just- I can't, i physically can't. Anyway, Today i have to go to buy some groceries, cause christmas took it all. our refrigator is a desert. I got ready- nothing much, it's just cold atm so a hoodie and some jeans, with a scarf. (F/N) is still sleeping, i think i could prepare breakfast today. some pancakes with og (orange juice), and of course, all the other things we need.

*TIME SKIP* 

I finished buying all he things that (F/N) texted me last night. Entering home, with all the bags on my pink hands, I heard a yawn from the kithchen. "Good mornign" she yawned to you. "Good afternoon" you corrected. I left all the bags in the table and started to take the edibbles out of them. "Need help?" (F/N) asked. You just nodded to her. After 15 minutes you took all of the comestibles out, and put the in the refrigerator. You both let out a big sigh and then smailed at each other.

"Im going to make brunch btw" I announced. She the laughed, but I wasn't joking. "Oh you're serious." she said. "Yep, i just feel like cooking" I revealed, while making some pancakes. "Oh alright" she replied and sat on the sofa. I though on making some eggs and bacon too, good idea.

I finished with the food, so i insert all in separated plates and put the in the table with 2 glasses of og. "(f/n) LET'S EAT" you yelled trough the kitchen. "Coming!" she answered. "Ok what we've go?" she asked enthusiastically as looking at the meal. "You neer told me you were that good at cooking!" she exclaimed. "Umm thanks? i'm not really good at cooking, this is actually a miracle" you blurted out while sitting down. It was tasty,  by your surpirise, and both of you finished it quickly.

 While (F/N) washed the dishes you decided to check your phone, you had some notfications from youtube and two texts. you decided to check those messages up before you could forget, always happening. You saw the two texts and couldn't believe what your eyes were observing.

Dan <3: Hey (Y/N) i just had this in mind, it's okay if you dont want to but i just want to tell you anyway; here goes nothing.

Dan <3: (Y/N) I was asking myself if you'd want to go out sometime with me; but not as friends. Like a date. It's okay if you don't want to. 

You were in shock- a date!? Of course i want to! well he asked you before, but you both had lots of christmas pressure and didn't end up going to a date I can't actually believe it, does he likes me? Come on, dont be stupid of course he does, you two have kissed and everything. What is he's playing with my emotions? come one (Y/N) reply to him, it's been 5 minutes I bet he's worried or anything. Alright. Let's do it.

You: hey dan, yes i'd like to go out with you :)

You did it. you were suddenly in lots of relief. Seconds later, dan replied.

Dan <3: sweet, is it ok this friday, 8 pm? 

you: sure! see ya this friday ;)

Dan <3: see ya <3.

'yEEEEEEEEEEEE' was everyting that came out of your mind that moment. "(Y/N) what's wrong? are you crying?!" she said, so you showed her you and dan's texts. "OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" now, you were both jumping and shouting.

'I can't believe it'

ello

so

i'm so sorry i didn't write anything for days, as i metioned i was in vacation.